Lt. Commander
# 1 paypal money unclaimed?
01-30-2010, 05:44 AM
I've preordered the game. I've tried to buy the lifetime membership through paypal and it says everything is complete on their end but the payment is still unclaimed by cryptic, the message from cryptic said to contact customer support i have done so twice but i've heard nothing back.
I'm considering canceling it and placing it again, Does anyone know what i should do?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 05:46 AM
I would recommend going here:

http://www.startrekonline.com/support/billing

and calling customer service on the phone. Unfortunately they're not open again until Monday.
Lt. Commander
# 3 Thanks
01-30-2010, 05:52 AM
Thanks man i didn't know there was a uk contact number or i would have rang them before now, i'll do it monday 8 am.
And thanks again
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 05:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTimeGent
I've preordered the game. I've tried to buy the lifetime membership through paypal and it says everything is complete on their end but the payment is still unclaimed by cryptic, the message from cryptic said to contact customer support i have done so twice but i've heard nothing back.
I'm considering canceling it and placing it again, Does anyone know what i should do?
I spent all day monday trying to get trough to the billing support by phone but it seems impossible to get in contact with anybody from cryptic by phone or via the website i have been waiting a week for them to claim the money for the lifetime membership. I Don't know what to do?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTimeGent
I spent all day monday trying to get trough to the billing support by phone but it seems impossible to get in contact with anybody from cryptic by phone or via the website i have been waiting a week for them to claim the money for the lifetime membership. I Don't know what to do?
It went through today i'm so happy