Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
I REALLY hope that this item gets worked on a bit, 155 sheilds is reallty low and i hope that it increases or will be made to icrease with your rank, because its kinda useless once you get a mk3 sheild.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-02-2010, 12:40 PM
Agree 100%.

After an hour of trying to get my keys into the website (since it kept timing out) I log in only to find that I have a better shield already on my Lt. Commander.

On the plus side, my Lt.-grade Science Bridge Officer (who is my ground medic) now has a pretty good shield that heals her. But once she makes Lt. Commander, it will be useless again.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-02-2010, 12:57 PM
The intent for most of the preorder goodies seems to have been to have them be useful for the first few levels only. Witness the Constitution class vessel which will be hopelessly outclassed late-game by higher tier vessels.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-02-2010, 01:06 PM
Again, everyone knew that pretty much all the preorder stuff was rendered useless by the fact that we couldn't use them during the headstart.

Nothing new here
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-02-2010, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatemenow View Post
Again, everyone knew that pretty much all the preorder stuff was rendered useless by the fact that we couldn't use them during the headstart.

Nothing new here
Uh yes, new here, we are adding feedback to get them to change the pre order items to make them worth while. Dont be an ass.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-02-2010, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xDarkaix View Post
Uh yes, new here, we are adding feedback to get them to change the pre order items to make them worth while. Dont be an ass.
Just trying to generate some feedback myself, thanks for biting!

On another note, I was just trying to bring more discussion to the fact that people are ****ed about the quality of the game yet it is falling on deaf ears.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-02-2010, 01:15 PM
you have to remember that it also has a much better regeneration, both shield and health.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-02-2010, 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd007 View Post
you have to remember that it also has a much better regeneration, both shield and health.
It regens 2 hp ever 2 - 3 seconds, that isnt barely enough to keep up with the damage of people hitting you.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-02-2010, 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xDarkaix View Post
I REALLY hope that this item gets worked on a bit, 155 sheilds is reallty low and i hope that it increases or will be made to icrease with your rank, because its kinda useless once you get a mk3 sheild.
Preorder items aren't suppose to be useful for the entire game. They're suppose to give you a advantage of when you first start.

It is regretful that we didn't get out pre order items with our headstart though.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:17 AM.