Lt. Commander
I REALLY hope that this item gets worked on a bit, 155 sheilds is reallty low and i hope that it increases or will be made to icrease with your rank, because its kinda useless once you get a mk3 sheild.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 12:40 PM
Agree 100%.

After an hour of trying to get my keys into the website (since it kept timing out) I log in only to find that I have a better shield already on my Lt. Commander.

On the plus side, my Lt.-grade Science Bridge Officer (who is my ground medic) now has a pretty good shield that heals her. But once she makes Lt. Commander, it will be useless again.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 12:57 PM
The intent for most of the preorder goodies seems to have been to have them be useful for the first few levels only. Witness the Constitution class vessel which will be hopelessly outclassed late-game by higher tier vessels.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 01:06 PM
Again, everyone knew that pretty much all the preorder stuff was rendered useless by the fact that we couldn't use them during the headstart.

Nothing new here
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatemenow View Post
Again, everyone knew that pretty much all the preorder stuff was rendered useless by the fact that we couldn't use them during the headstart.

Nothing new here
Uh yes, new here, we are adding feedback to get them to change the pre order items to make them worth while. Dont be an ass.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xDarkaix View Post
Uh yes, new here, we are adding feedback to get them to change the pre order items to make them worth while. Dont be an ass.
Just trying to generate some feedback myself, thanks for biting!

On another note, I was just trying to bring more discussion to the fact that people are ****ed about the quality of the game yet it is falling on deaf ears.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 01:15 PM
you have to remember that it also has a much better regeneration, both shield and health.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2010, 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd007 View Post
you have to remember that it also has a much better regeneration, both shield and health.
It regens 2 hp ever 2 - 3 seconds, that isnt barely enough to keep up with the damage of people hitting you.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2010, 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xDarkaix View Post
I REALLY hope that this item gets worked on a bit, 155 sheilds is reallty low and i hope that it increases or will be made to icrease with your rank, because its kinda useless once you get a mk3 sheild.
Preorder items aren't suppose to be useful for the entire game. They're suppose to give you a advantage of when you first start.

It is regretful that we didn't get out pre order items with our headstart though.