Lt. Commander
# 11
02-02-2010, 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumbleskin View Post
great luanch, but now there work really starts. cuz we want a whole lot of things to make us go
The first thing is to do is fix their billing. I can't even use my free 30 days game time.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-02-2010, 10:30 PM
Launch was great until...... The launcher now says "Trying to update the launcher. Please be patient. Tried connecting 14 times." Apparently I'm not alone there are several posts and it just happened tonight. Hasn't been any problem during CB, OB, headstart or even the first half of 2/2/10.... Hope this gets fixed soon otherwise the game is a bust.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-02-2010, 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimbukie
Launch was great until...... The launcher now says "Trying to update the launcher. Please be patient. Tried connecting 14 times." Apparently I'm not alone there are several posts and it just happened tonight. Hasn't been any problem during CB, OB, headstart or even the first half of 2/2/10.... Hope this gets fixed soon otherwise the game is a bust.
No arguements here.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-02-2010, 10:31 PM
I had zero problems all day today.. wonderfull experiance over all.. As soon as i pulled Zone chat off my chat bar.

I had a little effort getting into the add a key thing, but that was only cause it was down.. though im sure tonight with the server getting slammed it might be difficult.. But i mean come on.. People have more patients getting through to american idol to vote... 3 hours later still dialing to get trhough just to vote for some idiot you never here these people complaining... Open more phones.. (maybe they do i dunno, its amercian idol who gives a crap: P ) But ohh no the nerve of cyrptic not to have 10x the servers that its only need would be the first couple days..

Crytpic does not have to appologize to people that think it was there right to have everything perfect and yesterday..

But as far as launches go.. this is the best one ive ever been a part of..

Go have a beer on me,.. You deserve it

counts down the days for keys to start running out.. perhaps some good feed back will start coming in
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-02-2010, 10:34 PM
despite the account /billing hiccup was the smoothest launch i have yet to see for an mmo
Lt. Commander
# 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazerLight
I had zero problems all day today.. wonderfull experiance over all.. As soon as i pulled Zone chat off my chat bar.

I had a little effort getting into the add a key thing, but that was only cause it was down.. though im sure tonight with the server getting slammed it might be difficult.. But i mean come on.. People have more patients getting through to american idol to vote... 3 hours later still dialing to get trhough just to vote for some idiot you never here these people complaining... Open more phones.. (maybe they do i dunno, its amercian idol who gives a crap: P ) But ohh no the nerve of cyrptic not to have 10x the servers that its only need would be the first couple days..

Crytpic does not have to appologize to people that think it was there right to have everything perfect and yesterday..

But as far as launches go.. this is the best one ive ever been a part of..

Go have a beer on me,.. You deserve it

counts down the days for keys to start running out.. perhaps some good feed back will start coming in
Hey if it let me get into the point where you sat in a queue thats cool... Thats the system working, but it won't even let me bring up the launcher at this point. I'm not even to the point where you type in your user name and password yet, so yeah it sux.
Lt. Commander
# 17
I will give them some nice feedback if they can give me my free 30 days gameplay as it says on the box.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-02-2010, 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimbukie
Hey if it let me get into the point where you sat in a queue thats cool... Thats the system working, but it won't even let me bring up the launcher at this point. I'm not even to the point where you type in your user name and password yet, so yeah it sux.
I havent had any issues... what ive done is just restart the program if it hangs on loading.. Its worked the couple times its taken me more than a min to log in.

If you cant even get launcher working.. thats not on their end.. its more likely your computer has a bad install, Or some other issue. Try running scan disk and defrag, and update your windows system and the latest vid card drivers first.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-02-2010, 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazerLight
I havent had any issues... what ive done is just restart the program if it hangs on loading.. Its worked the couple times its taken me more than a min to log in.

If you cant even get launcher working.. thats not on their end.. its more likely your computer has a bad install, Or some other issue. Try running scan disk and defrag, and update your windows system and the latest vid card drivers first.
Its worked perfectly fine CB, OB, Headstart and most of 2/2/10.... Its now been listed on the support forums as a problem that many people are having. All of our PCs didn't simultaniously start having problems.