Lt. Commander
My first characters level to Lt. Commander and received her next Ship upgrade for like a buck. This was during head start and beta.

I finally get my gamestop key, allowing me to play with the old TOS Connie. GREAT! Expect for one thing..

The new character that I made to use the Connie just reached Lt. Commander, and the game wants me to pay FULL PRICE for my Lt. Commander ship....

WTF Crpytic?!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warduke73 View Post
My first characters level to Lt. Commander and received her next Ship upgrade for like a buck. This was during head start and beta.

I finally get my gamestop key, allowing me to play with the old TOS Connie. GREAT! Expect for one thing..

The new character that I made to use the Connie just reached Lt. Commander, and the game wants me to pay FULL PRICE for my Lt. Commander ship....

WTF Crpytic?!
this should be reported it as a bug as a bug in game. does no good screaming about a bug on the forums
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobieone
this should be reported it as a bug as a bug in game. does no good screaming about a bug on the forums
I already did that...

Though the time frame of this bug getting fixed is ???, as it's not exactly high priority. This bug may also effect those in an even higher rank who just wanted to play with the Connie they got with their game.

The post is a warning and a complaint.

Nobody is screaming either... Screaming would be all CAPS all the time.... WTF is suppose to be done in CAPS.. So who is screaming troll?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 11:45 PM
Hope I don't get bit by this bug. I reached Lt Commander last night and didn't claim my ship yet but claimed my connie when I got my boxes this evening.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 11:58 PM
It must be a bug somehow; I didn't seem to have this issue. I claimed my Connie tonight at Lt 10, and later levelled and skilled up to Lt Commander 1 and was able to get the 1st ship for 1 credit like usual, then my 2nd ship for the usual 20k price.