Lt. Commander
# 11
02-02-2010, 07:58 PM
Bump because now I can't even be a Trill.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-02-2010, 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothnang
Maybe the gear aspect for Klingons has to be improved, but face it, Klingons are still the dumbest most overpowered thing ever.

Take any other MMO with two factions. Now say: "One of the faction gets perfect stealth on every class and the other faction gets nothing to counter it", think how that would be balanced in any way. It never is.

It's not here either.
We could say that.

It would be an utter lie as the cloak isn't perfect, isn't on every ship, and the other faction does get things to counter it, but we could certainly say it...
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-02-2010, 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Rabbit
This is ridiculous, we are amazing in Tier 1, but by the middle of T2 I can't even skill up my Boffs. I've barely managed to finish outfitting my personal character, I obviously can't buy kits, so I'm still using the starter kit. By the time I outfit my ship I'll be in T3, and I probably won't even be able to fully outfit it. So then I'll be in T3, with no upgrading boffs, flying a ship using T2 and T1 equipment because there is literally no way to get anything better.

And to top it all off, I come to the forums and see nothing but fed players whining about how they went into a pvp match at level 6 still using their starter white gear and were unable to solo 5 klingons before dieing.

This makes me a sad klingon
In the middle of Tier 2 it takes 3 BoPs to kill 1 Cruiser. Then take into account there are 3 feds for every 1 klingon. Balance in this game is right out the window.