Lt. Commander
# 21
02-02-2010, 08:39 PM
Bumping - this issue needs to be addressed. Can't sweep this under the carpet unless you want more STogold spammers joining this easy loot instance.

I could be doing this myself its not hard, but I choose not too - its still an exploit, it unbalances the game and wrecks havoc in the economy.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-02-2010, 08:52 PM
I would just settle for them fixing fleet actions period.

Zoning in and finding half of the objectives already complete is silly. It ruins any small amount of immersion this game was retaining.

Not to mention the fact that only people within a certain distance show up so you can fly around trying to find the zerg while running into more enemies and getting killed.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-02-2010, 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madscientistny View Post
So the game is now Live and the cheesiest part of the Tier 2 / 3 content remains completely unaltered. 4-5 instances at all times of a "Fleet Action" consisting of people stacked up trying to outdamage one another for a 20 second long encounter then they switch instances and do so again.

The same handfull of individuals are sitting at the location every waking moment the game is up and farming TRADEABLE blue items which they then sell for a large number of energy credits.

This activity is both providing credits for gold farmers and simultaneously providing a product that gives gold farmers the necessary market for their goods.

Want a full set of blue mark IV weapons for your level 11 ship? It can be yours! Just whip out your credit card and contact the nearest IGN gold seller.
Would be nice if klingons had easy access to blue mkiv gear. No wonder it's impossible to beat feds in an even match ground or space.