Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
Apparently the Borg BO is no longer listed on the Amazon product page here.

It does however have the Red Matter Capacitor as well as the DS9 and TNG uniforms now. When I ordered it the page was different. I have not received the box (International shipping) yet so I dont know what has been sent.

When I ordered the game a Borg BO was listed. Moreover Cryptic still shows a Borg BO so I'm confused...
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 01:22 PM
Borg bridge officer was a Pre Order bonus. It is no longer a pre-order. No mystery....
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 01:28 PM
Amazon.co.uk messed up big time.

I pre-ordered STO with the Borg Officer included, now I get an E-mail saying that amazon.co.uk have had to cancel my purchase, but state that I can order a "standard" edition of the game which is released on the 12th Feburary!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 04:14 PM
I still have not received my preorder so I hope I dont get the new one. I'll be very irked to say the least.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 04:24 PM
Don't worry. It's gone because they can't advertise a pre-order bonus anymore since it's not a pre-order if you order now.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HogMaster_UK
Amazon.co.uk messed up big time.

I pre-ordered STO with the Borg Officer included, now I get an E-mail saying that amazon.co.uk have had to cancel my purchase, but state that I can order a "standard" edition of the game which is released on the 12th Feburary!
I am lucky enough to be one of those who pre-ordered and did not receive that e-mail ...
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-03-2010, 04:20 AM
Hmm.... I'm half tempted to order another one for the additional bonuses but I'm afraid they will send me two of the same since my preorder has not shipped yet.