Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
Hi there!

I really love the Idea of linking the forum PMs with the IG Mail system! I got 5 energy-trader-mails yesterday and i'm really looking forward to get some more! Since the energy-sellers don't even have to create a game account but just need to register at the forums to send spam to everyone they find there you made it extra-easy for them to reach their customers. That is very nice from you cryptic guys!

Well... this is not the only proof of high quality customer service, isn't it? I really like the ways you bring your understanding of good service to the masses:
-the daily server crashes are no result of releasing unfinished software, it's just murphies law! Nobody is allowed to break the law.
-Who needs to play a deluxe edition race from the head start? No one! Its perfectly ok that the head start is useless for this players because they can't play their joined trill from the beginning. I wouldn't give a crap about this if i were you, too! They paying ten bucks more? What do they think? That they are kings now?
-I don't care about europe, too. Their brains are so small and slow that they don't recognise the lag anyway. They also don't know their own language. Thats why they don't need a good translation. We don't even have to think about testing it because they can't read too! Its perfectly ok to give them quest texts like "Unterminated String" or to call Admiral Quinn "<a><br><kewrlthwjdfjkhsadf>....". And to show the world our glory and proud country all day: the earth stopped to rotate! Resulting in America staying naturally and always on the bright side when you come to the Earth Dock - while the rest is just darkness. I hope they'll get this message!

I think that proofs that you guys are masters of building a well thought out and customer friendly business plan. No wonder that you invite this spam-companies to bring their energy-selling-mail-spam to us in such an easy and comfortable way. I hope you get a fair share of their income. You made their work so easy that i think you really deserve it.

Go on! Let's see what we get next!

Best Regards,

Kulin
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 03:26 AM
I see what you did there.
Cool story bro.

Way to be a total troll.

I'm reading alot of Euro envy for American lifestyle there too bro. You should move here, so you can enjoy the benefits of living in the country that produces a vast majority of the world's entertainment. That way when it is produced to the wide populace standards and not to the fringe customer base, that they would likely eventually offer a servicable version to, you won't get left out.

Seriously. Just shut up.

I do agree with your issues with the Pre-Order/Headstart, but frankly every MMO has the exact same issue at launch. Currently there is no reliable way to distribute these promo codes without too much opportunity for exploit.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 03:35 AM
just for your information you cant have a forum account without an active game account.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 03:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awarkle View Post
just for your information you cant have a forum account without an active game account.
Give it a try. You would be surprised!

Oh... and take a look into your PMs. I think someone without a game account just sent you one.

Quote:
I'm reading alot of Euro envy for American lifestyle there too bro. You should move here, so you can enjoy the benefits of living in the country that produces a vast majority of the world's entertainment.
You call bad translations, bugs and ignoring the need of lag free servers "lifestyle"? That would explain much.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 03:48 AM
Quote:
-I don't care about europe, too. Their brains are so small and slow that they don't recognise the lag anyway. They also don't know their own language.
Thats a rather nice statement... you do know, or maybe not, that Europeans have a long history of existance right ?? it is called history of the world 101. maybe not yet in your school, so think about before you post something like this.......
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-03-2010, 04:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kulin-
-I don't care about europe, too. Their brains are so small and slow that they don't recognise the lag anyway. They also don't know their own language.
I assume from your displayed mentality, and also your complete lack of knowledge that you have not yet reached the age for schooling; so I will attempt to give you a few pointers before you attend pre-school.
  1. The Unites States has only 1 indigenous race, Native Americans. Most people are descended from the Colonists, who were primarily Europeans. Therefore, there is a very high chance that your bloodline is European. Therefore this accounts for your brain size.
  2. The language that we do not know is called English. It was created in England, by the English, who are Europeans. You happen to be badly attempting to use this European language in making your post.
  3. I would like to make more sarcastic points, but I know it would be wasted on you as you are obviously European by descent, like me, and we cannot appreciate sarcasm due to the slow speed of our brains.

I really wish that an age limit was imposed on creating an account here. Not necessarily physical age, but at least mental age...........
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-03-2010, 04:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominatus View Post
I assume from your displayed mentality, and also your complete lack of knowledge that you have not yet reached the age for schooling; so I will attempt to give you a few pointers before you attend pre-school.
  1. The Unites States has only 1 indigenous race, Native Americans. Most people are descended from the Colonists, who were primarily Europeans. Therefore, there is a very high chance that your bloodline is European. Therefore this accounts for your brain size.
  2. The language that we do not know is called English. It was created in England, by the English, who are Europeans. You happen to be badly attempting to use this European language in making your post.
  3. I would like to make more sarcastic points, but I know it would be wasted on you as you are obviously European by descent, like me, and we cannot appreciate sarcasm due to the slow speed of our brains.

I really wish that an age limit was imposed on creating an account here. Not necessarily physical age, but at least mental age...........
Is it really THAT hard to acknowledge all that irony and sarkasm? I'm from europe. I have lag! The localization is messed up. I'm not pleased how the customers are treated by this company called Cryptic/Atari.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-03-2010, 04:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kulin-
Is it really THAT hard to acknowledge all that irony and sarkasm? I'm from europe. I have lag! The localization is messed up. I'm not pleased how the customers are treated by this company called Cryptic/Atari.
Yes, it was.