Lt. Commander
I'm trying to plan out my character and I'm hoping someone who has Reverse Shield Polarity can help me out... what skills influence this BO power? I know Starship Shield Maintenance and Starship Shield Performance do for sure, but I'm missing what the third skill is. Can anyone that has it please look and post it?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 10:03 PM
Something I forget to add... as it's not really obvious, let me explain how you can tell what skills affect your BO abilities.

When in space, hit the p button, this will bring up the powers menu. Find the power in that list and click on it, and that'll bring up a sub-window with a description of the power. Scroll down to the bottom and it tells you what skills affect the power. So, someone that has this, please look for me! Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 11:14 PM
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 01:29 AM
The only two skills that have it listed are Starship Shield Maintenance and Starship Shield Performance.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 05:56 AM
naturally star ship engineering would be the third one.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-03-2010, 06:20 AM
Ha. It figures that the power would have absolutely no documentation. Great.

I mean, sure it makes common sense that Starship Engineering would affect it, but... Starship Engineering actually affects next to nothing. It seems like Warp Core affects a lot more in the engineering trees, so who knows?