Lt. Commander
So far my STO expereince has been nonexistent. So basically I feel like I blew 50 bucks. I was looking for a replacement for WoW. Obviously STO is not it. I've looked for 4 and a half hours at the list of problems, and I'm not even a quarter of the way through em and it's release date. Sooo wtf?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 10:01 PM
Aside from a bit of server wait time on the weekend, the game has worked really well for me so far. I'm curious to see how it develops.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mocknarr
So far my STO expereince has been nonexistent. So basically I feel like I blew 50 bucks. I was looking for a replacement for WoW. Obviously STO is not it. I've looked for 4 and a half hours at the list of problems, and I'm not even a quarter of the way through em and it's release date. Sooo wtf?
So what exactly is the problem you're having anyway? You didn't make that very clear.

STO is a very good game if you give it a chance.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 10:36 PM
No clue what is problem is, but I can't even bring up the launcher to type in my username and password. Worked great through CB, OB, headstart even the beginning on launch day, but now it just sits there trying to update the launcher.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 10:38 PM
I got the same problem, just sitting on launcher update
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-03-2010, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mocknarr
you play WOW at launch? if not then you should probably not play this game for 6mo-1 yr.