Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
After getting through T3 soley on PvP I finally get to T4 hoping our only PvE mission is working here.

What do I find? The chaos nebula is also broken in T4. Klingons only PvE mission in the entire tier does not work, and there is hardly any people to PvP against so there is no way you can level up.

Devs, This is game braking. Its been like this since closed beta and its the simplest of things to fix.

Please fix Azure nebula in T3 and Chaos Nebula in T4. Also if the T5 one is broken fix that while your there.

My main char is stalled now whilst I either wait for cryptic to fix this or other players to hit T4....... I know who im betting on :-/
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 07:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenikis View Post
After getting through T3 soley on PvP I finally get to T4 hoping our only PvE mission is working here.

What do I find? The chaos nebula is also broken in T4. Klingons only PvE mission in the entire tier does not work, and there is hardly any people to PvP against so there is no way you can level up.

Devs, This is game braking. Its been like this since closed beta and its the simplest of things to fix.

Please fix Azure nebula in T3 and Chaos Nebula in T4. Also if the T5 one is broken fix that while your there.

My main char is stalled now whilst I either wait for cryptic to fix this or other players to hit T4....... I know who im betting on :-/
Yeah a lot of people are rationalizing that once they hit tier 3 they'll take a break and play Fed , precisely due to lack of content and pvp. It still amazes me that Devs can't predict the rate of player progression once a game is released and not have the necessary content availible .
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuk View Post
Yeah a lot of people are rationalizing that once they hit tier 3 they'll take a break and play Fed , precisely due to lack of content and pvp. It still amazes me that Devs can't predict the rate of player progression once a game is released and not have the necessary content availible .
How about fixing tier 5 too?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 07:29 AM
You'll notice that there is no skill for Negh'Var's ? You have for the Raptor , BoP, and VoQue , where's the Negh'Var ?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 08:33 AM
This will be a game breaker. I like just a little variety. PvP is the main reason I'm playing Klingon, but jeez o man. Is it too much to ask that the little bit of PvE content we do have works properly?
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-03-2010, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compass
This will be a game breaker. I like just a little variety. PvP is the main reason I'm playing Klingon, but jeez o man. Is it too much to ask that the little bit of PvE content we do have works properly?
the apparent answer is yes
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-03-2010, 09:06 AM
Then we shall ask again, this time with more capital letters and a string of exclamation points. We will also add buzz words like 'deathrushing', 'fedball', 'nerf', and of course....pigs in space.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-03-2010, 10:52 AM
Hey guys,
Several of these bugs are already fixed internally and just waiting to make it through the pipeline to hit live. We're double checking all of them now to make sure there wasn't an extra bug that we missed, if we find anything it'll get hammered out and go live shortly after the already fixed bugs.

-Continuum
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-03-2010, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum
Hey guys,
Several of these bugs are already fixed internally and just waiting to make it through the pipeline to hit live. We're double checking all of them now to make sure there wasn't an extra bug that we missed, if we find anything it'll get hammered out and go live shortly after the already fixed bugs.

-Continuum
Yay! Thanks for the info. I really hope 'shortly' is soon. Also, can you make sure we start getting honor for PvP? I hate grinding, that's why I'm klingon, and thats really all those missions are.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-03-2010, 10:57 AM
Wow a dev post in the klingon/pvp forum. Thanks for the info.