Career Officer
I Read That the upcoming Tier 6 Ships along with them will be new MK items.

But i read they will only be gain through crafting i do not like this idea at all i hate crafting or relying on others for the best items.

I don't mind if crafters can Craft equal items to best end game items but i do not want to have to craft or rely on others for end game items.
What made this game so special and fun and Quique is you don't have to craft for the best items.

I don't mind working to earn gear not grinding to earn it but having fun to earn a item in game like the game currently is.

I hate player ran Economys I stay away from mmorpgs that rely on crafting for end game stuff.

I love this game so much cause crafting wasn't and hasn't bin a most and i hope it never will be a most for the best game items.

Any ways I hope others feel the same again i dont mind if crafters can Craft end game items just allow us to purchase them from vendors as well please dont force us non-crafter to have to rely on crafters im willing to spend zen even to not buy from another player.

Last edited by natasha2525; 09-01-2014 at 02:10 AM.
Career Officer
# 2
09-01-2014, 02:01 AM
No information has been given about equipment above Mk Xii so best not to panic until the dev blog comes out.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neriz --- Eleven --- S'alesh --- Nizalay and maybe the odd Fed char too.
Defecting from the Federation to the Romulans from May 21st
Career Officer
# 3 well i read it here
09-01-2014, 02:07 AM
I read it on this link searching to find out what dev had in store for upcoming content i don't no how much is true or how trusted it is but seem to have alot of detail and im worried about the upcoming feature of what it says.

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Upcoming_content
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
09-01-2014, 02:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by natasha2525 View Post
I read it on this link searching to find out what dev had in store for upcoming content i don't no how much is true or how trusted it is but seem to have alot of detail and im worried about the upcoming feature of what it says.

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Upcoming_content

it's a wiki. created by players who have only access to what we have been told so far. so it is most likely incomplete. never trust a wiki over official sources, being that the official source for Mk XII-Mk XVI items hasent been released aside from maybe 1 of many different ways to get them.

as mission rewards will likely have level appropriate items as rewards, you should beable to get mk XIII and XVI trhough playing, the crafting was just mentioned as possibly upgrading current mk XII items such as sets and rep gear.

wat for all the information to be released before speculating.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Career Officer
# 5
09-01-2014, 02:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenkari View Post
it's a wiki. created by players who have only access to what we have been told so far. so it is most likely incomplete. never trust a wiki over official sources, being that the official source for Mk XII-Mk XVI items hasent been released aside from maybe 1 of many different ways to get them.

as mission rewards will likely have level appropriate items as rewards, you should beable to get mk XIII and XVI trhough playing, the crafting was just mentioned as possibly upgrading current mk XII items such as sets and rep gear.

wat for all the information to be released before speculating.
Ok thanks so-so much for the info hon that's a weight of worrie off my shoulders =P

I was really worried about this only from all the other perfect world games there all terrible and crafting grinds for end game stuff i just don't want to see this game become like them.
Captain
# 6
09-01-2014, 02:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by natasha2525 View Post
Ok thanks so-so much for the info hon that's a weight of worrie off my shoulders =P

I was really worried about this only from all the other perfect world games there all terrible and crafting grinds for end game stuff i just don't want to see this game become like them.
Yeah, basically there is little reason to panic yet. No official info about XIII and XIV has been revealed other than "it will exist." We've still got more than a month of dev blogs before Delta Rising comes out. The info will come out in time.
--------------======== Joined: January 2009 ========--------------
>>>CLICK HERE FOR DELTA RISING GEAR UPGRADE COST TABLE<<<
Hate the look of the new Arc site? >>Check out my redesign concept images<<
>Once again, UI feedback goes wholly ignored<
Career Officer
# 7
09-01-2014, 02:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Yeah, basically there is little reason to panic yet. No official info about XIII and XIV has been revealed other than "it will exist." We've still got more than a month of dev blogs before Delta Rising comes out. The info will come out in time.
yay lets cross are fingers and hope for the best
Career Officer
# 8
09-01-2014, 02:40 AM
It would stand to reason that, if tier 6 ships are going to be stronger, that they, like most other ships before them, would have better weapons and equipment. Its likely that they will come equipped with basic Mk XIII items, and I highly doubt cryptic would do something like making higher quality items unobtainable through normal means. I don't think you'll find them in many loot drops, if any, but they'll probably be made available through mission rewards. The exchange he has become a place where only the farmers can afford to buy anything worthwhile, and I highly doubt that cryptic can't see that the average player cannot afford to shop there anymore.

But, as always, I'll be making high quality items of all mks available for any player under lvl 50, or just reaching it. I only mark my items, both earned and crafted, up by around 10%, so they are only slightly above their listed value, regardless of how hard they are to find. I want everyone to have a chance at maxing out their ships, and that can't happen if they have to spend billions of ec to do it.
Captain
# 9
09-01-2014, 02:42 AM
I am pretty sure MK XIV gear will start dropping too... I don't think you will be relying on others for the upgrades.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos