Lt. Commander
# 1 Billing issue
02-03-2010, 07:30 AM
I signed up for a monthly subscription through PayPal, and I want to know why it was charged $1.00 if I have 30 days of free play? Will this dollar be taken off the first month's subscription, or will it be reimbursed? I know complaining about a a dollar charge may seem trivial, but when it states 30 days of free play then that's what it should be - I shouldn't be charged anything up front.

Please advise.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adiana
I signed up for a monthly subscription through PayPal, and I want to know why it was charged $1.00 if I have 30 days of free play? Will this dollar be taken off the first month's subscription, or will it be reimbursed? I know complaining about a a dollar charge may seem trivial, but when it states 30 days of free play then that's what it should be - I shouldn't be charged anything up front.

Please advise.
Donīt worry, itīs just a booking some banks do to verify the account. They not going to charge you that and it will soon enough be gone.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 07:58 AM
It's just really odd that this would happen through my PayPal account. The status of the transaction is "Pending." I'm going to keep an eye on it to see what actually happens.