Lt. Commander
1) In-game voice chat. I realize that the voice chat in almost every MMO has been substandard compared to Vent and/or TS; but, its still a nice feature. It helps so much when in a PuG for PvE or PvP.

2) Auto-grouping in PvP arena. Seriously... the fact I have to even suggest this shows how badly implemented PvP is. As soon as you enter a PvP arena, you should be grouped with everyone in your 'team' so you don't have to spend the time doing this AND maybe it would give people a clue that you need to work as a team (I know the second part is a stretch, but amuse me). At the end of the arena battle, everyone is shifted back to their original location and original groups. If people enjoyed the group they were in, they can form the group on their own outside the arena.

3) More power options. 4 power options is okay; but, I'd like to see more. I'm not saying I need a dozen power setup options; but, there are 4 subsystems. That means 4 max out options and a balanced option should be the min number. Probably even need a few more options besides that. 6 to 8 would be nice.

4) Hotkeys for said power options. We have hotkeys for everything else; why do those of us who like to adjust power on the fly during combat get the shaft? I'm sorry; but, I like being able to make said adjustments while in the middle of combat without having to click on something on the screen. Not all players would use this option as much as I might; but, that doesn't mean it should be there.

5) Multiple PvP spawn points. Joining an already in progress arena where the spawn point is being camped by multiple engineers just sucks. Spawn in and 2 bombs go off and then the rest of the group just fires at you. No chance to fight back, no chance to run. I'd love to say that people should be a good sport and not spawn camp; but, I'm realistic and I know expecting good sportsmanship out of players isn't reasonable. Put in multiple spawn points in the PvP arenas (especially ground based) and then let the character's choose their spawn point.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by routesman View Post
1) 5) Multiple PvP spawn points. Joining an already in progress arena where the spawn point is being camped by multiple engineers just sucks. Spawn in and 2 bombs go off and then the rest of the group just fires at you. No chance to fight back, no chance to run. I'd love to say that people should be a good sport and not spawn camp; but, I'm realistic and I know expecting good sportsmanship out of players isn't reasonable. Put in multiple spawn points in the PvP arenas (especially ground based) and then let the character's choose their spawn point.
this

PvP is turning into Griefer vs player. Even Klingons have honor, its just he people playing them dont (swap klingon for Fed depending on where you play).