Lt. Commander
I got the digital deluxe edition from steam, and according to the FAQs for that, we should get uniforms, a constellation class ship, a rifle and a Borg officer, as well as several other things.

Well from reading the forums I gather the Borg is only available if you buy from amazon (thanks very much for not mentioning that), and I can't claim it via the C-Store. I can only claim 5 things from the C-Store in fact, and not all the things on the list. Can anyone explain why? I can't get the ship, rifle, borg, red matter thingy, personal shield, or defense battery.

While I am enjoying the things I did receive with my order, where's the rest? Are the other things secretly only available from different retaillers as well?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 09:08 AM
Actually, you are misinformed. Those are ALL the pre-order bonuses, which are then distributed to different retailers. Click on Game Retailers, then on the bonuses. The other things (i.e. the emotes, TOS uniforms) come with the Digital Deluxe edition.

Steam: Armor
Target: rifle
Gamestop: Connie
Amazon: Borg BOff
etc.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 09:14 AM
Where on the FAQ does it say that?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotrap
Where on the FAQ does it say that?
There was a page that listed each place you could pre-order from, and what you would get for pre-ordering from each location. Can't find it real quick now, but I used it to pick where I ordered from (atari delux package).
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 09:19 AM
The Gamer Retailer / Buy STO page, then click on the "details" hotlink next to the store name. That will show you what comes from that retailer.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-03-2010, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarionimago
I got the digital deluxe edition from steam, and according to the FAQs for that, we should get uniforms, a constellation class ship, a rifle and a Borg officer, as well as several other things.

Well from reading the forums I gather the Borg is only available if you buy from amazon (thanks very much for not mentioning that), and I can't claim it via the C-Store. I can only claim 5 things from the C-Store in fact, and not all the things on the list. Can anyone explain why? I can't get the ship, rifle, borg, red matter thingy, personal shield, or defense battery.

While I am enjoying the things I did receive with my order, where's the rest? Are the other things secretly only available from different retaillers as well?
Um here is the content of the DDE Package

Digital Deluxe Edition, which is Download only, offers :

Original Star Trek Uniform Set: Three uniforms from the original series (blue, red, yellow).

Exclusive “KHAAAN!” Emote: An unforgettable moment from the second Star Trek Film. This exclusive emote allows players to relive Kirk’s unforgettable moment of fury, with the timeless cry… “KHAAAN!”

Exclusive Klingon Blood Wine Toast Emote: Raise a glass like a Klingon! Greet other players with an exclusive Klingon gesture –the blood wine toast.

Unique Registry Prefix: Give your ship the coveted NX prefix, seen only on a handful of elite Starfleet vessels like the Defiant, 22nd century Enterprise, and Prometheus.4

Automated Defense Battery: This Unique Ship Item Tactical Module grants any ship a passive 360 arc attack power with a short range.

Joined Trill Race: The ability to play as a “Joined Trill” – a symbiote that grants you several lifetimes of experience.

You enjoy the Joined-Trill when you create a new character, it will be in the list.

You go to Customize Clothing in the requisitions section of SOL Starbase and you can get your TOS Uniform (Female character Mini-skirts are a known issue). If you already customized your uniform, then you will have to pay Energy Credits to re-do your Uniform,

to customize the registry of your suip with the NX title, Press U to bring up your character sheet, click on your ship name on the top left, then click rename at the bottom. You can customize the ship name and change to the NX registry.. However if you already named your ship once, the 2nd rename costs energy credits.

Bloodwine and Khan enotes should go to the emote list.

Now as far as exclusive Bonus Items from Retailer Pre-Order

Exclusive Pre-Order Bonus Items by location

GameStop offers the The Original Series Constitution Class Starship. This unique, upgradable starship comes equipped with blue phasers and an extra engineering station mod slot. This is a Starter ship.

Atari offers 500 Cryptic Points. Used to buy tiems in the Cryptic STO store.

Amazon offers Liberated Borg Bridge Officer. Borg Bridge Officer features a unique costume and three unique skills: Nano Probes, Efficiency and Borg Neural Blast.

Steam offers Chromodynamic Armor. This ground item goes into a character’s body armor slot. Based on technology brought back from the Delta Quadrant by U.S.S. Voyager, this personal body armor improves the damage and critical hits of a player’s ground energy weapons. Features include: 6.1% Physical Resistance, 6.1% Kinetic Resistance, 2.6% Energy Resistance, +15% Critical Damage, +5% Critical Chance, +3% Energy Damage

Wal-Mart offers 500 extra skill points. Available to characters at beginning of game play. This gives a small jump on Character Advancement at the beginning of the game with a new character.

Direct 2 Drive offers Multi-Spatial Personal Shield. This advanced personal shield system is based on Borg technology, which constantly regenerates itself and the health of its wearer. This ground item slots into a character’s shield slot. This advanced personal shield system is based on Borg technology and constantly regenerates itself and even a character’s health.

Best Buy offers Targ/Tribble Pet. A Targ is a cosmetic pet for Klingon characters only that a player can summon and dismiss at will. The Tribble when summoned increases a Federation character’s healing rate, though it cannot be summoned during combat. A character will take out his Tribble and pet it.

Target offers The TR-116 Ground Rifle. The TR-116 is rare projectile weapon is used in dampening fields and other challenging environments, it is also modified with a micro-transporter which beams the fired projectiles to targets at close range so that a user can fire without a direct line of site.

Now there has been some problems with the Pre-Order Bonus item from retailers.

just send in a copy of your game reciept to show which Pre-Order item you should have recieved from the list above, Account Name, and Missing Item to www.startrekonline.com/support or put an ingame ticket in under GM Help (remember reciept, account name and missing item).