Ensign
# 451
08-26-2014, 07:35 AM
Can anyone confirm if "Voth Cultural Expert" is currently inactive/refuses to trigger in the Sphere Battlezone?

I can't seem to get that sucker no matter what.
==========================================

"Kill the Cardassians"
"Which ones?"
"All of them!"
Rihannsu
# 452
09-02-2014, 05:11 AM
Well trace Tracker is broken completely, I had the 10 old traces in my bank, but forgot about it and only found them after the release of S9.5, but when I transferred them to a char that didn't have Trace Tracker completed it wouldn't trigger completion, so makes me think it's completely broken. Ticketed it to GMs and bug reported it too, but nothing. GMs directed me to bug reports and as we know bug reports guys don't answer.

Another thing I'd like to know guys is if anyone found a way to complete Inspired? Can't find the voth zone central spire no matter where I fly in the battlezone.
Captain
# 453
09-02-2014, 05:16 AM
Simply put, there is no Voth Zone. You have the Allied Zone, Contested Zone, Undine Zone, and your Fleet Spire. We all assumed the Voth Zone would be added later, but it never came. So now, we have an accolade that wants you to enter a Zone that doesn't even exist, so you can fly through a Spire that doesn't even exist. Only in STO....

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Survivor of Romulus
# 454
09-07-2014, 02:40 AM
New Accolades on Tribble - Borg Disconnected (Normal)

Not in my Unimatrix - close Undine rift (General, 10pts)
When All Else Fails - block Borg Killer Torpedo with your own ship (General, 10pts)
Borg Disconnected - complete mission (General, 10pts)
Starfleet Veteran
# 455
09-07-2014, 03:04 PM
Is the D'Kel cluster exploration accolades having any issues with anyone? Since 9.5 release I have been doing the doff assignments at all clusters in KDF space, all other clusters except for D'kel after doing it 35 times are registering correctly, the D'Kel Conqueror accolade doesn't show up in my completed or in progress lists at all. I'm on a FED char if it helps at all.
Lt. Commander
# 456
09-09-2014, 03:47 AM
Yeah, i got the same issue, but after i kept doing assignments, it suddenly showed up.
Career Officer
# 457 STF accolades?
09-09-2014, 10:13 AM
Does anyone know what the introduction of the new difficulty settings in X2 is going to do to the "M.A.C.O. Team Commander" and "Honor Guard Commander" accolades?

I'm guessing no immediate impact, since I imagine they will have to go back and add the new difficulty settings to the existing STFs.
Saving the universe ... one game at a time.
Starfleet Veteran
# 458
09-09-2014, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by celavazmy View Post
Yeah, i got the same issue, but after i kept doing assignments, it suddenly showed up.
Ah it just did that for me as well, thanks! Glad it isn't just me
Survivor of Romulus
# 459
09-09-2014, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltcmdjamescore View Post
New Accolades on Tribble - Borg Disconnected (Normal)

Not in my Unimatrix - close Undine rift (General, 10pts)
When All Else Fails - block Borg Killer Torpedo with your own ship (General, 10pts)
Borg Disconnected - complete mission (General, 10pts)
and more... (this time on Advanced, but no differences)

Assimilation Cancelled - prevent re-assimilation of any Borg (General 10 pts)
Together They Fall - destroy all 3 dreadnoughts (General 10 pts)
Divide and Quickly Conquer - defeat all 3 dreadnoughts within 1 minute of one another (nice one (General 10 pts)

Last edited by ltcmdjamescore; 09-12-2014 at 08:31 AM. Reason: typos
Ensign
# 460
09-10-2014, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainedwards09 View Post
Is the D'Kel cluster exploration accolades having any issues with anyone? Since 9.5 release I have been doing the doff assignments at all clusters in KDF space, all other clusters except for D'kel after doing it 35 times are registering correctly, the D'Kel Conqueror accolade doesn't show up in my completed or in progress lists at all. I'm on a FED char if it helps at all.
T'ong Nebula counts for both