Career Officer
# 11
09-02-2014, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucho80 View Post
Ok, it works, just not with boff abilities. Since I don't use any of the above mentioned in one of my builds, I'm happy firing away.
We come in peace, shoot to kill, shoot to kill.

By the way, love your avatar. Big fan of Bela Lugosi.
Career Officer
# 12
09-02-2014, 11:21 AM
Honestly, the easiest place to get AP weapons is from the space equipment vendor on a Fleet Starbase. They will cost a good amount of Fleet Credit and Dilithium for a full set, but have the advantage of a fixed price and guaranteed availability. And having four mods doesn't hurt either, though you're limited to a couple predetermined sets of mods. [Acc]x3 is not one of the options, but as others have said isn't terribly necessary either.
Commander
# 13
09-03-2014, 06:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolheadal View Post
[Acc]x1 and [Acc]x2 is what I am seeing. What I use does hit the targets. 10% to 20% so your looking for 30%. With a full burst (over beam). What's your PTR (Power Transfer Rate) OP?
My Power Transfer rate in System Space is 275% (13.8/sec).

I was just curious abut the [Acc]x3 because of some builds I've read through made this suggestion. They didn't specify Antiproton, I asked about that specifically because that's what I'm using.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=96550022000&type=sigpic&dateline=13659  55208
Survivor of Romulus
# 14
09-03-2014, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by astimingpyle View Post
My Power Transfer rate in System Space is 275% (13.8/sec).

I was just curious abut the [Acc]x3 because of some builds I've read through made this suggestion. They didn't specify Antiproton, I asked about that specifically because that's what I'm using.
[ACC]x3 is really only useful in PvP, so if you dont PvP alot, you dont NEED [ACC]x3. as player ships have higher defense values than NPC ships it just makes hitting other players easier.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.