Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
So today I was playing and usually I go to the HUD settings in the options menu and enable "Instance Selection" or the ability TO SELECT which instance you enter every time you change from on map to another. It seems to be missing now. I looked all over the options and I cannot find it. If it is there, please disregard this post, but it is a very useful option and I would really like to see its' return to the options menu if this was an oversight.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2010, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCeruleanSentinel View Post
So today I was playing and usually I go to the HUD settings in the options menu and enable "Instance Selection" or the ability TO SELECT which instance you enter every time you change from on map to another. It seems to be missing now. I looked all over the options and I cannot find it. If it is there, please disregard this post, but it is a very useful option and I would really like to see its' return to the options menu if this was an oversight.
if you open the big map its down at the bottom of that window.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 09:34 AM
it forces you into whatever instance the game chooses now. In some idiotic move on their part they removed it.

If you don't want us having any sort of control over the game, fine. At least fix your stupid nebula's respawn timer to be faster or remove the anomaly readings you get randomly and make them all unknown systems that never despawn. It's become so conjested you have to sit there and farm a spot to even get the quest done.

Whoever designed this area needs to be fired and replaced with a chimp. You'll get better results than what they were coming up with.