Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 pre order from atari`
02-03-2010, 10:30 AM
Hey i know this mught sound like a repeat. I put out a ticket and have done everything that people have suggested. I bought my pre order from atari and have not recieved any thing . I check the c- sotre and made sure that both keys were tied to my account. I also opened a ticket. This has been very fusterating would like to know about how long will take to fix. Or if someone could look in to it....
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucko2010 View Post
Hey i know this mught sound like a repeat. I put out a ticket and have done everything that people have suggested. I bought my pre order from atari and have not recieved any thing . I check the c- sotre and made sure that both keys were tied to my account. I also opened a ticket. This has been very fusterating would like to know about how long will take to fix. Or if someone could look in to it....
I have same problem although i did not buy from Atari, i got the game and the serial key, but key is not working when i try to register at server. now the ticked system doenst work for some reason, so i cant even get in contact with STO support.??