The Star Trek Online Digital Deluxe Edition comes with:
* Original Star Trek Uniform Set: Three uniforms from the original series (blue, red, yellow).
* Exclusive “KHAAAN!” Emote: An unforgettable moment from the second Star Trek Film. This exclusive emote allows players to relive Kirk’s unforgettable moment of fury, with the timeless cry… “KHAAAN!”
* Exclusive Klingon Blood Wine Toast Emote: Raise a glass like a Klingon! Greet other players with an exclusive Klingon gesture –the blood wine toast.
* Unique Registry Prefix: Give your ship the coveted NX prefix, seen only on a handful of elite Starfleet vessels like the Defiant, 22nd century Enterprise, and Prometheus.4
* Unique Ship Item: Automated Defense Battery. This Tactical Module grants any ship a passive 360 arc attack power with a short range.
* Open Beta Access: This is only available when you preorder. Open Beta starts on January 12th 2010
* Early Star Program: This is only available when you pre-order
And the Constitution class ship also. (which I now notice they say will be on the c-store once I complete the tutorial.)
Well, for me, the "KHAAAN!" emote doesn't do anything at all. Is it bugged? All that happens is that my character says "KHAAAN!" in chat. But no character movement/animation for it at all.
Also dont see my Automated Defense battery anywhere.
I emailed gamestop, and will update when they respond. Just seeing if anyone else has the issue. (and no, im not blaming cryptic for this one at all)
I agree putting items we already own in the C-store is a pretty bad way of handling things. Actually I'm beginning to think with all the problems that giving each place different preorder items wasn't such a good idea at all.