Lt. Commander
...that does a little of everything. Gear should certainly be a goal, as is to be expected in an MMO like this, but also looking for a bit of RP and people who like to flesh out their characters' stories. I like people with a more laid back attitude, as playing an MMO should be about fun, not excruciatingly hard work. Looking for a fairly organised group, and one that understands that I have a work from home career and cannot use Teamspeak or Ventrilo most of the time.

I am a good player that generally gets along with everyone in MMORPG's. I help lowbies and highbies alike, and would like to join a group of mature players whose goal is to do the same.

Please post or mail me your sales pitch, I will seriously consider all offers.

Thrusters on full!
Lt. Commander
# 2 {ufp}
02-03-2010, 09:11 AM
Somehow the site allowed me to double post??!!? Good luck all the same.
Lt. Commander
# 3 {UFP} Fleet
02-03-2010, 09:13 AM
Hey there Tycalibur!! Best of luck in your search for a Fleet.

In your research be sure to check out the {UFP}. We're a Star Trek only gaming community that has been in operation now for seven years. To find out more about us, just use the link in my sig. Then use the tabs on the left of the main page to find out everything you would like about us. If you have any questions about us just PM me here or on the {UFP} site. I'll help in any way I can. If you do sign up with us please tell them AlanShepard sent you!!

So again good luck in your search & in game.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 09:44 AM
You might be interested in the SBO...

Starfleet Black Ops has been together for around 6 or 7 years and started out in the Beta with around 20 alumni members. We also picked up another 10 or so just since the Beta started without actively recruiting.

We're all older players who love Trek and do a modest amount of Fleet Role Playing on our forums outside the game. We spend a lot of time hanging out on Ventrillo chatting it up and have been waiting for STO patiently since the STarfleet Command III days where we used to run as a fleet on every campaign we could get our hands on.

Hollar if you're interested!

Our forums:
http://www.upit1.com/forum/showforum.php?fid/111/

Our temporary website:
http://starfleetblackops.gamerdna.com/join
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 10:34 AM
My original post sounds kind of elite, I want to make clear here you don't have to be a long term Star Trek fleet (though those are certainly welcome). I meant preferred experience in the MMORPG realm, experience with forming and running guilds. And it's only preferred. I'm actually a really easygoing person, just can't talk on TS and Vent much, as long as that isn't a rabid requirement, then I'm good.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-03-2010, 10:47 AM
As a representative of the Canadian Federation it is my honour to extend an invitation to you Tycalibur.

Our members are mature and practical in their conduct. We were formed by casual players whom like to have all the benefits of a fleet without any of the hassles of a rigid command structure. While we may be casual we are very dedicated. Above all else our fleet is about getting together and having fun with our members. The majority of our members are Canadian and American, but don't let that hold you back, we are open to everyone. We have a dedicated Ventrilo server for Fleet communication.

We have an RP division in out fleet. Currently we have 60+ helpful active members. RL comes first with us and while we have a Vent server, participation is optional.

So if you like what you hear, please come and check out our site. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me or any of our other fleet members.

Thank you for your consideration,

The Canadian Federation
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-03-2010, 11:24 AM
Welcome Captain!

We are Rogue Specter, and would love to have you!

Founded in 2408 on Starbase 500, We are a fleet that has a small amount of members--currently--looking for many more--We are compiled of people who have been in both Closed and Open beta, People who have little gaming experience, and people who have a lot or this is their first MMO.We are friendly, and casual, and we do not require role play but encourage it.

Our Fleet was founded on the principles that many others simply refuse to acknowledge--that every individual has an opinion, and their opinion is entitled.

We are Rogue Specter Fleet--We are members who have broken away from another Fleet during Open Beta because we simply did not thrive off of the drama that their fleet had--this is a game, and we did not want to have the drama that most MMO's experience interfere with game play.

We were founded on January 19th 2010--We have both a Ventrilo Server and a Chat Server. We Welcome opinions, and diversity--and We help our members in pvp, pve and other game play. Our application process is easy.

We Welcome you to our site--please join us if you want a fair, drama free, MMO Experience.

http://www.roguespecter.webs.com
---------------------------------------------------
Enjoy RP? We have members that do too...so you'd fit right in. Not really into the whole RP scene? That's fine too because we have members that arent as well...If you're looking for a relaxed fleet that helps eachother then Rogue Specter might be the one for you.