Lt. Commander
Today mates from my fleet and I went to Klingon ground fleet action. We found it totally senseless. If you are not the first in the list at the end of action you get senseless stuff. One hour grinding and a hypo spray as reward. In wonder if s.o. of the devs is kidding me.

Also there are really no drops there. If I get sth I get some usable gear but no weapons, kits or armor. Really: for what should I make this fleet action if I get no useable reward and no gear? Ok, I get some sp for the "kill 50 NPCs" and the "kill 10 turrets" mission, but I can get better sp for pvp and it' s not a waste of my time like ground fleet action because if I do pvp I get badges, money AND sp for it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 06:21 AM
i think Ice mining or something like that ground thing has some nice DROPS.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodlance View Post
i think Ice mining or something like that ground thing has some nice DROPS.
I got a blue phaser pistol that doesn't even shoot. That pretty blue text puts out 0 dps. But I agree. How is it that starbase 24 is over in 20 minutes and Ice mining takes an hour with all the respawns and objectives you have to do?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 10:15 AM
yeah, I dont know why we don' t get the same gear as the feds.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 10:27 AM
I got a green MK II turret that is all right. For being a Tier too low for me. Everyone else got auxiliary batteries. Was also about an hour of grinding. I don't think I'll ever be doing that Fleet action or Ice Mining ever again. You get better drops from the beginning mobs anyways, I'll just farm em.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-03-2010, 11:33 AM
Yeah it's pretty much completely broken right now. The fed equivalent has tons of drops. it's also much, much easier.