Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Builds, Powers, and Game Mechanics
Login

Lt. Commander
I do not see a way to collect it the steam overlay says no DLP for the game and it is not in the CP store

Cheers
Windy
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 09:49 AM
make sure you've entered your retail key into your STO account, its not required to play if you used your beta/head start key, so you may not have.

Go to your account on the STO main page and see if it says 'retail - deluxe edition' or something to that effect.

Once you've entered your retail deluxe key the C-Store in game will have stuff under its 'special unlocks' tab.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 11:33 AM
Thanks but when I go tho accounts from the STO main web page there is no place to enter any codes and you are right all it shows is the preorder like this I have the note from steam with the 2 different codes just can not find out where to put it steam did it automatically for the preorder code

Download Game Client
Activated Features

* Star Trek Online - Preorder

Subscriptions

Cheers

Windy
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windshadow View Post
Thanks but when I go tho accounts from the STO main web page there is no place to enter any codes and you are right all it shows is the preorder like this I have the note from steam with the 2 different codes just can not find out where to put it steam did it automatically for the preorder code

Download Game Client
Activated Features

* Star Trek Online - Preorder

Subscriptions

Cheers

Windy
Took me a while to find it as well. If you look at the main page (www.startrekonline.com), there is a box on the right that says "Redeem Your Key." I'm not sure why it's not located somewhere else as well.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 11:45 AM
I am having the same problem. I have activated both my keys I got from Steam on the Startrekonline web site. But I still do not have any of the extra features: uniforms, tribble, Kaaaaaahn and the rest. What gives?
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-03-2010, 04:35 PM
Quote:
I am having the same problem. I have activated both my keys I got from Steam on the Startrekonline web site. But I still do not have any of the extra features: uniforms, tribble, Kaaaaaahn and the rest. What gives?
Thanks to the Total Package his info fixed it and took care of it. so do what he said to do

not to intuitive in the Human interface design department is it
I have all the goodies

BTW how do you get the tribbles to breed? I put one in a BOs gear slot and it I think acted as a warning if the klingon were near (Made tribble sound) but it stayed as one put it in inventory next to some food and still just the one