Lt. Commander
# 1 OK enough already
02-03-2010, 10:18 AM
I use to really hope that a dev would come into the forums once and awhile and see what the community was saying and act on it. I now pray that they DONT. Every post in the pvp is nothing but total crying/QQ about crap that there is no way to possible verify for a game that has been out LESS THAN A WEEK. Feds to powerful, Klingon to powerful, ground combat is broken BLAH BLAH BLAH. Not one of these post has a OP saying he tried different skills, equipment, groups, setups or tactics. Nor does one op say crap about stats or hard numbers. The best and worst thing about sto is the hard core fans. Start trying posting the basics when you cry like who, what when where and how. Other wise STFU.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 10:20 AM
QQ^2

I love it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zugstum
I use to really hope that a dev would come into the forums once and awhile and see what the community was saying and act on it. I now pray that they DONT. Every post in the pvp is nothing but total crying/QQ about crap that there is no way to possible verify for a game that has been out LESS THAN A WEEK. Feds to powerful, Klingon to powerful, ground combat is broken BLAH BLAH BLAH. Not one of these post has a OP saying he tried different skills, equipment, groups, setups or tactics. Nor does one op say crap about stats or hard numbers. The best and worst thing about sto is the hard core fans. Start trying posting the basics when you cry like who, what when where and how. Other wise STFU.
You are meta-crying about the crying.

You're also wrong. There are people here who don't qq about anything. You'll eventually figure out who those people are.

Yes there are people trying different strategies and leading the charge. That's just how the world works.