Lt. Commander
# 1 Issues with Fleet Settings Tab
02-03-2010, 08:55 AM
I need to know how the Fleet Settings Tab is supposed to function.

I am under the assumption that you can "set" permissions on each and every rank level, except for the Rank 7 - Guild Leader position.

It doesn't appear to be the case through the visible results on the interface. When I select a rank, set permissions and then click on the next rank to set permissions for it, or review previously selected permissions, the permissions from the last rank I selected and tweaked are still presented.

Is there a bug in the display code or are all the set permissions available to any and all Fleet Members, once set?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 10:17 AM
/agree with
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelzie View Post
I need to know how the Fleet Settings Tab is supposed to function.

I am under the assumption that you can "set" permissions on each and every rank level, except for the Rank 7 - Guild Leader position.

It doesn't appear to be the case through the visible results on the interface. When I select a rank, set permissions and then click on the next rank to set permissions for it, or review previously selected permissions, the permissions from the last rank I selected and tweaked are still presented.

Is there a bug in the display code or are all the set permissions available to any and all Fleet Members, once set?
It's a bug. You need to click on another tab after setting each ranks permissions. Then go back to the permissions tab each time. Annoying yes. Bug it and hope they fix it.