Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Cryptic gooing to loose me
02-03-2010, 10:33 AM
Hello after 10 Hours waiting for support I`m going to be angry....I Paid at Gamesload Money for the digital deluxe and can activate with the final Key, but the promised Items are not there. Nothing...either the uniforms, the joined Trill nothing....Support doesnt help me....

mfg Amondir
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-03-2010, 11:34 AM
Let us team up and boycott them =), I do not own a credit card, so i was assraped when i tried to activate my copy earlier today.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-03-2010, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amondir1976 View Post
Hello after 10 Hours waiting for support I`m going to be angry....I Paid at Gamesload Money for the digital deluxe and can activate with the final Key, but the promised Items are not there. Nothing...either the uniforms, the joined Trill nothing....Support doesnt help me....

mfg Amondir

Did you even look in the C-store? That's where you claim your "Free" Special Unlocks.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-03-2010, 11:46 AM
Rethic, why don't you just set up a paypal account, no credit card needed them
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-03-2010, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethic View Post
Let us team up and boycott them =), I do not own a credit card, so i was assraped when i tried to activate my copy earlier today.

Please watch the language. Abusive behaviour doesnt help your cause.

As for the credit card option, you could verify your account on creation with a paypal account if you like. The reason this exists, and the same goes for 99% of other mmo's, is that it is a legal verification check. It's basically there to make sure there is an actual means of payment should you decide to continue after your 30 free days.

The methods of verification are: Credit Card, Paypal, Gamecard.

If you dont have these and want to continue playing, your best way of dealing with it, is to contactbilling to see if there are any other arrangements you can use to pay your sub after 30 days.

If you want to boycott them, you are more than welcome to. It will get you nowhere.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6 Game is activated
02-03-2010, 12:44 PM
The game is activated with the final....and i know about the c-Store...THERE IS NOTHING
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-03-2010, 01:17 PM
Saying you were "assraped" by Cryptic is hardly "abusive" language...(especially when thousands of other people were apparently assraped by Cryptic in one way or another!)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-03-2010, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_way View Post
Saying you were "assraped" by Cryptic is hardly "abusive" language...(especially when thousands of other people were apparently assraped by Cryptic in one way or another!)
Except the majority of "problems" said by those people, were due to their own misunderstanding, and failure to search the forum for dev posts/other players posts who explained processes in detail. Cryptic have come outright and said that their account server basically died last night, and thats the reason a lot of players had problems. The increased capacity to the servers and to the login server should help out a lot.

And yess, "assraped" is extremely abusive, no matter what context you use it in. I suggest you kerb the language before cryptic bans you. They are not like Blizzard. Cryptic come down on things liek that pretty heavily.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-03-2010, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethic View Post
Let us team up and boycott them.
Yeah do that, as I am sure it will have a huge impact.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:41 PM.