Lt. Commander
# 11
02-03-2010, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akril View Post
- When I played the game from headstart I knew. I had two choices. (a) not play at all. That would be a complete waste of the headstart I paid for.

U did not pay for headstart no one did, the ead start was a bonus to anyone who pre-ordered the game, I avn't got home to get my retail key and enter it, so since OB, headstart and 4 days of launch I'm playing free just like you.

Also as someone has pointed out it was clearly stated i the pre order FAQ, and no ur not a laywer!
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-03-2010, 02:39 PM
The most important part of the issue with not having joined trill during head start play, is the actual term

'Head start'

By it being called Head Start, it implies something, being able to play in a way that gets you further then other players starting on release day is one possible interpretation of 'head start'

So it is understandable that people would think Head Start Play, and not having the character is an issue.

I got over that issue awhile ago personally, and head start could mean head start on learning how the game plays since what 'head start' means is an interpretation.

So I think the Joined Trill thing was a bit of a Snafu, but a small one, and the game is still very enjoyable.