Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-03-2010, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum
Hey guys,
Several of these bugs are already fixed internally and just waiting to make it through the pipeline to hit live. We're double checking all of them now to make sure there wasn't an extra bug that we missed, if we find anything it'll get hammered out and go live shortly after the already fixed bugs.

-Continuum
Thank you and please keep us informed of "known issues" with the Klingons. A visit from a developer in here is like the return of Kahless. We really just want to know what you know about these problems and are working on them.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-03-2010, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayntfuu
Wow a dev post in the klingon/pvp forum. Thanks for the info.
I need to screenshot this for the record books, nobody will ever believe me if I just tell them
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-03-2010, 11:30 AM
I'm kind of counting on them adding the T1-2 content while I'm in T3, then the T3 content when I'm in T4, then the T4 content when I'm in T5, then the T5 content when I'm rank/skill capped.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-03-2010, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antilles1 View Post
I'm kind of counting on them adding the T1-2 content while I'm in T3, then the T3 content when I'm in T4, then the T4 content when I'm in T5, then the T5 content when I'm rank/skill capped.
That was what killed Asheron's Call 2.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-03-2010, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continuum
Hey guys,
Several of these bugs are already fixed internally and just waiting to make it through the pipeline to hit live. We're double checking all of them now to make sure there wasn't an extra bug that we missed, if we find anything it'll get hammered out and go live shortly after the already fixed bugs.

-Continuum
did you guys fix Science Team III, the klingon kit vendor and Aceton Field I by chance?
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-03-2010, 01:33 PM
Please O Please fix these quests! Give us at least this to do, since we got almost nothing else ATM.

PLEASE!
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-03-2010, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamz
That was what killed Asheron's Call 2.
Well that and selling an expansion 2 months before shutting down the servers...
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-03-2010, 03:40 PM
Ok, the T4 one DOES work its just an arse about face way to get it to run.

Once you hit 30 and accept the new mission to goto choas neb and slap the cardies, first goto the Azure neb. Enter an instance and jump straight out again without killing anything. Then goto the choas neb and do the cardy mission and it will complete and you can farm it from there on.

A little wierd and I wonder how the guy found this out but meh, it works!
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-03-2010, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenikis View Post

Once you hit 30 and accept the new mission to goto choas neb and slap the cardies, first goto the Azure neb. Enter an instance and jump straight out again without killing anything. Then goto the choas neb and do the cardy mission and it will complete and you can farm it from there on.

it works i just tryed it out, and it works. plz make a sticky Post to help those who hit lvl 41.....
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-03-2010, 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenikis View Post

this reminds me of the little loopholes that keep Klingons coming back to their kling toons.
like sending money to your Fed toon to buy gear and sending it to your klinon ship.

knowing that you guys are 'working on it internally' is fine, yes, tyvm but....
can we get a timeline? of sorts? please?
not being sarcastic at all, can we please get a frame of reference for when these issues will be fixed?