Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I already posted an in-game ticket, but I'd like to post here that the Steam-specific item, Chromodynamic Armor, has no graphic for myself and at least three or four others who I spoke with last night while at Earth Spacedock.

A basic suit of armor shows just fine on my avatar, however my underlying uniform is visible while wearing Chromodynamic. I've checked to ensure I didn't have the "Hide under uniform" aspect checked, and tried toggling hide/show and equip/unequip several times to no avail.

If you're having this problem as well, please post here and either submit your own bug or append the submission of mine in game!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 11:08 AM
exactly the same problem plus i dont have the uniform form original star trek , i buy from steam...
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 11:13 AM
At first glance, appears that the armor is invisible, cloaked, or hidden, at least in my case.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 03:05 PM
Where's the setting to show/hide? I've been all through the options menu and can't seem to locate it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 03:16 PM
it shows for one of my characters but not on another.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-03-2010, 03:20 PM
I have the same problem, no graphic on my chronodynamic armor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerdon View Post
Where's the setting to show/hide? I've been all through the options menu and can't seem to locate it.
the show/hide option is for each armor seperately, if you right click the armor itself while you are wearing it you get the option to hide or show it. same applies to your kit.
Lt. Commander
# 7 same..
02-03-2010, 03:21 PM
Im having the same issue.

Just a note but are any of you tactical officers?

I noticed it shows on my tactical char but not my engineer. And the few people ive seen wearing it around were all tactical.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-03-2010, 03:27 PM
I kinda tested it with mine, and it looks like the only class that can visibly wear it are tactical officers.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-03-2010, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fedeb
exactly the same problem plus i dont have the uniform form original star trek , i buy from steam...
Well, Steam gets the chromo-armor, not the uniform from original Star Trek.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surged
Im having the same issue.

Just a note but are any of you tactical officers?

I noticed it shows on my tactical char but not my engineer. And the few people ive seen wearing it around were all tactical.
I was able to see my uniform on my Tactical character last night. Didn't try on the Engineer, but I can confirm that it shows on Tactical in my case as well.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-03-2010, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfab
Well, Steam gets the chromo-armor, not the uniform from original Star Trek..
what ? yes steam give the original uniform from star trek original

se:

DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION
The Star Trek Online Digital Deluxe Edition offers such bonuses as five exclusive in-game items as well as the ability to play as a “Joined Trill” – a symbiote that grants you several lifetimes of experience. The five exclusive in-game items include:

Original Star Trek Uniform Set: Three uniforms from the original series (blue, red, yellow). !!!!

Exclusive “KHAAAN!” Emote: An unforgettable moment from the second Star Trek Film. This exclusive emote allows players to relive Kirk’s unforgettable moment of fury, with the timeless cry… “KHAAAN!”
Exclusive Klingon Blood Wine Toast Emote: Raise a glass like a Klingon! Greet other players with an exclusive Klingon gesture –the blood wine toast.
Unique Registry Prefix: Give your ship the coveted NX prefix, seen only on a handful of elite Starfleet vessels like the Defiant, 22nd century Enterprise, and Prometheus.
Unique Ship Item: Automated Defense Battery. This Tactical Module grants any ship a passive 360 arc attack power with a short range.