Lt. Commander
# 1 Ball Griefing
02-03-2010, 02:50 PM
So I'm in a pvp match and we are having a bunch of fun ambush and solo fights until the feds realize they are down and the score is 8 to 4. Then for the next 20 minutes the feds all get into a ball within 3km of each other, turn on auto fire, and spam mines so none of the Klingons have a chance of pvping without a total slaughter. It's total griefing the Feds can just sit there afk in a ball with autofire on and it's a free I Win button for them.

Auto Fire needs to be removed, Friendly fire turned on, and longer cool downs for mines to help prevent fed griefers in the future.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lx31
So I'm in a pvp match and we are having a bunch of fun ambush and solo fights until the feds realize they are down and the score is 8 to 4. Then for the next 20 minutes the feds all get into a ball within 3km of each other, turn on auto fire, and spam mines so none of the Klingons have a chance of pvping without a total slaughter. It's total griefing the Feds can just sit there afk in a ball with autofire on and it's a free I Win button for them.

Auto Fire needs to be removed, Friendly fire turned on, and longer cool downs for mines to help prevent fed griefers in the future.
kool story bro (nice satire)
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 02:59 PM
Lol. I like it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 03:02 PM
Looks exactly like this post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laminblake View Post
I was in a pvp match with my fleetmates and we were winning 8 to 4, the klingons decided it was in their best interest to all go cloaked making it almost impossible for us to find them. they stayed cloaked for 20 MINUTES!!! we decided to leave because they were being jerks. Cryptic something needs to be done about this. Waiting for 20 minutes in a pvp match with our thumbs up our butt is not FUN.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 03:46 PM
I think BallGriefing is a pretty cool guy. eh kills klingons and doesn't afraid of anything...
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-03-2010, 03:53 PM
Quote:

Nearly HALF of the matches i've been in the feds have been doing this!! Tis hardly fair, having all those arcs covered and all - wheres a BoP supposed to strike? :p
Lt. Commander
# 7
Federation ball griefers killed my parrot
Lt. Commander
# 8
Because, as we all know, Klingon ships have powerful magnets in them that prevent their ships from being within 10 km of each other.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-03-2010, 04:03 PM
Quote:

That happens to me all the time! My only choices are to sit there cloaked or get slaughtered over and over. And of course I have to fly all the way across the map to die every time too since they don't even move!
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-03-2010, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antilles1 View Post
That happens to me all the time! My only choices are to sit there cloaked or get slaughtered over and over. And of course I have to fly all the way across the map to die every time too since they don't even move!
I want to get a premade of Klingons who ball up uncloaked and see what happens out of 10 matches. I want to see how many complain about us being cloaked wussies, and all that loving stuff they send our way for "griefing".