Lt. Commander
# 1 Quick question
02-03-2010, 04:17 PM
Hey I just got my STO Collectors edition (gamespot) in the mail, and I already have an account, and have been playing head start and open beta. Now how do I get access/activate my Constitution class ship? I went to startrekonline/activate and entered my key that was in the game i got in the mail, chose a way to get billed, and got set up. Is there something else I should be doing to get the ship??

Thanks all for the help
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinl1000 View Post
Hey I just got my STO Collectors edition (gamespot) in the mail, and I already have an account, and have been playing head start and open beta. Now how do I get access/activate my Constitution class ship? I went to startrekonline/activate and entered my key that was in the game i got in the mail, chose a way to get billed, and got set up. Is there something else I should be doing to get the ship??

Thanks all for the help
Check the C-Store in the game for goodies. You get to it by clicking on the little upside down triangle next to your mini-map in the upper right.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 04:20 PM
Go to the C-Store in game and claim it. Thats the tab under the radar in the top right of the UI.
Then go to the shipyard at the starting station in the Sol System and Change it to your current
active ship.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 04:21 PM
Ok I just got it from the C store, now how do I fly it?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Ok I just got it from the C store, now how do I fly it?
What sfh2461 said: "go to the shipyard at the starting station in the Sol System and Change it to your current
active ship."
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-03-2010, 04:25 PM
Tried that. I bought the ship from the c store but i went to select a ship and its not there, do i have to be a certain level
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-03-2010, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Tried that. I bought the ship from the c store but i went to select a ship and its not there, do i have to be a certain level
Oh, got ya. Is it now in your Inventory? Items will go there first sometimes. If so, try double-clicking on it. Might have to go change it to your active ship after that.