Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Hey all!

Was trying to correct the name of a character, when I noticed that one can only do that by purchasing the option at the C-Store.

At the C-Store, there is no way to buy a name change!

Please, either let us change the names or put it in the C-Store as something you can spend some points on. Rather frustrating to see that 'change name' box greyed out with no way to fix the name and no way to purchase the fix as instructed.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warspawn View Post
Hey all!

Was trying to correct the name of a character, when I noticed that one can only do that by purchasing the option at the C-Store.

At the C-Store, there is no way to buy a name change!

Please, either let us change the names or put it in the C-Store as something you can spend some points on. Rather frustrating to see that 'change name' box greyed out with no way to fix the name and no way to purchase the fix as instructed.

Thanks!
I have noticed ALOT of people in game not even capitalizing the first letter of their names.. If ever they would like a proper noun as their name they will have to buy a namechange as well? I usually spend alot of time on character creation to make sure the character fits perfectly so that I never have to worry about wanting to change him at all.. Wish the C-store had more to offer as well.. Perhaps buy Fleet tabs there instead of with 1,230,000 credits..
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 11:33 AM
*Bump*

I am not able to change the name of my ship or my toon.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 04:08 PM
Cost needs to be removed until it's available for purchase in the C-Store.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warspawn View Post
Cost needs to be removed until it's available for purchase in the C-Store.
I can second that... however you would see a number of people complain when a "surprise" charge is initiated that they may or may not have known about depending on if they ever used the feature, or if they had the game from before the cost feature was disabled...