Lt. Commander
# 1 Extremely Confused
02-03-2010, 04:20 PM
I am extremely confused. Apparently I am still able to log into STO after the headstart. I tried adding my retail code, and on my account it says Subscription, then under it, it just has a dot. I tried adding a subscription with my retail code, as it is required, I guess, but I couldn't get my debit card to work. As far as I know, I shouldn't be able to log in. UNLESS, it added my retail code, but didn't give me a subscription. I considered that, and checked the C-Store in game, none of my Collector's Edition items, such as my uniforms, and my pre-order bonus, my Constitution-Class ship, were there. So I'm extremely confused as to what is happening. If I could get a dev to help, that'd be great, but frankly, I'm willing to accept any help at the moment.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 04:26 PM
Noone knows what is going on?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 04:32 PM
There is a grace period up till the 6th, this will let anyone with a preorder code into the game up till the 6th. They do this to give everyone a few extra days for their retail boxes to get shipped, so they're not locked out of the game till it arrives.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 04:37 PM
Ah, I see. Thanks very much!