Lt. Commander
I want to ignore them for now and save 'em for later.

If I advance to the next Bridge Officer Requisition mission what happens if I didn't complete the last one?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS Parallax
I want to ignore them for now and save 'em for later.

If I advance to the next Bridge Officer Requisition mission what happens if I didn't complete the last one?
Not actually sure, but I'm not sure why you want to save them for later, either?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 05:33 PM
Yeah, they stack.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadB
Not actually sure, but I'm not sure why you want to save them for later, either?
I'm wanting to think about BO skills at a later point. I'm kind of collecting them to decide how best to use them.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 05:44 PM
I believe if you don't collect the bridge officer from the 'hail starfleet' contact dialogue...

...they just pile up. You can redeem them all at once, later. Or at least you could in beta.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-03-2010, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acyl View Post
I believe if you don't collect the bridge officer from the 'hail starfleet' contact dialogue...

...they just pile up. You can redeem them all at once, later. Or at least you could in beta.
But they do not get any better. The BO waiting for you is based on the level you where when it was offered not when you finally collect them.