Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
I want to ignore them for now and save 'em for later.

If I advance to the next Bridge Officer Requisition mission what happens if I didn't complete the last one?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-03-2010, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS Parallax
I want to ignore them for now and save 'em for later.

If I advance to the next Bridge Officer Requisition mission what happens if I didn't complete the last one?
Not actually sure, but I'm not sure why you want to save them for later, either?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-03-2010, 05:33 PM
Yeah, they stack.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-03-2010, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadB
Not actually sure, but I'm not sure why you want to save them for later, either?
I'm wanting to think about BO skills at a later point. I'm kind of collecting them to decide how best to use them.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-03-2010, 05:44 PM
I believe if you don't collect the bridge officer from the 'hail starfleet' contact dialogue...

...they just pile up. You can redeem them all at once, later. Or at least you could in beta.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-03-2010, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acyl View Post
I believe if you don't collect the bridge officer from the 'hail starfleet' contact dialogue...

...they just pile up. You can redeem them all at once, later. Or at least you could in beta.
But they do not get any better. The BO waiting for you is based on the level you where when it was offered not when you finally collect them.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:51 PM.