Lt. Commander
I Like the game.

A lot.

Please let me play it.

I have to click login 8 times to get in. I get booted after 2 map changes.

I want to give you my momney. I want to be here for a while.

Can you please let me play the game. Please?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 01:55 PM
A lot of people are anxious to play. Connection was fine during beta, open and closed, so I'm not sure what heppened between end of beta and headstart. Be patient. It'll get fixed soon, or Cryptic'll lose a huge population base.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 01:59 PM
Hopefully they will resolve this issue soon. I try and log in and get the "Not allowed to log onto this server at this time," message when I try to retrieve my character list.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 02:02 PM
I've never had a problem getting on short of when the server was down for maintenance and I hadn't noticed.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 02:03 PM
How soon is soon however?

Is there a day/time?

Im being quite serious here, this issue is maing me very exasperated. I want to pay for this serice. i do. I woudl just like to play. I get 3 hours at most, each night, away from work. I dont want to spend 2 of those three clicking log in and waiting for the "timed out" message for 9 times, get in the tenth, and get booted after the second map change.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-03-2010, 02:04 PM
"You are not allowed to log into the server at this time"

One word question:

Why?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-03-2010, 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by decados View Post
How soon is soon however?

Is there a day/time?

Im being quite serious here, this issue is maing me very exasperated. I want to pay for this serice. i do. I woudl just like to play. I get 3 hours at most, each night, away from work. I dont want to spend 2 of those three clicking log in and waiting for the "timed out" message for 9 times, get in the tenth, and get booted after the second map change.
Soon is as soon as Cryptic fixes. supposedly they are working on a fix to be implimented over the weekend. If you can't play a few days, its not the end of the world. go watch a movie or go on a date. Many of us are having issues getting on. Cryptic is aware of it, as they have stated. Try again in a month for almost guaranteed results.