Lt. Commander
# 11
02-03-2010, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroX View Post
Fleet actions should be playable by fleets, random deep space encounters should also be massive fights at least 50 peoples. With ability to create private instances for practice with your own fleet would be awesome
How about in addition to having 5 man teams being able to make a "fleet" team that is larger, 20, 25, whatever, for those fleet action instances. If we do that then what about if our fleet team is large enough to fill up the instance then the game creates a new instance for that team instead of just throwing us in small groups into different instances of the same mission. One reason I am part of the Fifth is to play the game with these guys not have us sit there telling each other whats going on in our particular instance of the same mission.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-03-2010, 09:38 PM
I assume it's to ensure the longetivity of the game. It seems like Cryptic is playing it safe, even if the game population gets dangerously low you'll always be able to find enough people for DSE and fleet actions.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-03-2010, 09:48 PM
I understand what you are saying and im fine with other people playing in the same instance with my fleet. I am just thinking what if a fleet wants to do missions like fleet actions and keep them entirely in fleet then the option would be nice.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-03-2010, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Kell View Post
I understand what you are saying and im fine with other people playing in the same instance with my fleet. I am just thinking what if a fleet wants to do missions like fleet actions and keep them entirely in fleet then the option would be nice.
I assume they'll have something like that in later levels. I can understand the FAs in the first 20 levels only having 5 players each instance.