Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Hello, I purchased the GameStop exclusive TOS Connie Ship but haven't figured out I retrieve the ship. Someone had answered my previous post about going to the "C" Store and find it there. I did and accepted it. But I lost as to how about going to select that specific ship. Addidtionally, I had a promotion problem which I addressed in a separate post. I currently flying around in the Mirrada class (light cruiser) at Lieutenant level 13. Oh I did head up stairs where you can select ship types but no luck there. Does this mean I must create a new character to use the ship?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Kestrel Falcon

Semper Fidelis
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 03:10 PM
Double click the Enterprise in your inventory. Then go to the shipyard and find the NPC that allows you to change/select ships...NOT REQUISITION. Not upset or anything...just to make sure you see it.
Lt. Commander
# 3 Got Thanks
02-03-2010, 07:00 PM
I found it finally.
Thanks!

Kestrel Falcon
Semper Fi
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 07:39 PM
Probably looking like a fool...but. Where is the code? I picked up the CE from Gamestop (store) it was in a vacuum-sealed package that says "GameStop Exclusive...." on it, but I don't see any other code besides the Activation code that was on the manual...which seems to have unlocked the Red Matter and Borg BOs.

Looked on the receipt..nothing
Looked at the pre-order card that was given to me...just the beta key.
Relogged..still just the Red Matter and BOs (greyed out now that I've collected them)

Now, I'm a LT. 8; so maybe I won't see it in the C-Store (or inventory) till LT. CMDR?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivon View Post
Probably looking like a fool...but. Where is the code? I picked up the CE from Gamestop (store) it was in a vacuum-sealed package that says "GameStop Exclusive...." on it, but I don't see any other code besides the Activation code that was on the manual...which seems to have unlocked the Red Matter and Borg BOs.

Looked on the receipt..nothing
Looked at the pre-order card that was given to me...just the beta key.
Relogged..still just the Red Matter and BOs (greyed out now that I've collected them)

Now, I'm a LT. 8; so maybe I won't see it in the C-Store (or inventory) till LT. CMDR?
I purchased the Best buy deluxe and got the ship, not the red matter, so I would assume some of the CD activation keys got mixed up. I would submit a ticket
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-03-2010, 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omadigan View Post
I purchased the Best buy deluxe and got the ship, not the red matter, so I would assume some of the CD activation keys got mixed up. I would submit a ticket
Maybe not, CE was suppose to get the Red Matter; ordering it from GameStop was suppose to add the ship. Sounds like some of the keys aren't being recognized as belonging to the Lots sold to specific retailers.

Odd that they didn't just print up cardboard cards and send them to the various retailers...you know like ALL the other games seem to do :p

Oh well, until I get it I'll just say I blew my Connie up with some Klinks on board