# 1 What needs to be fixed
02-04-2010, 01:58 AM
Exchange:
Need to be able to search or organize by price
Need to be able to search for consumables like batteries and food items
Need to know whose selling it, cant haggle if you dont know
Need wild card or and logic
Selecting Commodities brings up everything other than commodities
Tribbles: The ones that buff need to be uncommon or rare so you can find/sell them

Chat:
Need to be able to turn off zone chat in certain zones IE Sol
Edit: Need to be able to toggle off chatting with the enemy
Need to be able to type a second line without reselecting the chat window, if chat window is selected everything I type should go there

PvP: (leaving Balance out of this)
Need to be able to que all ground, all space, or all with 1 button
Need to have some reason to do it, some recognition in title or something, abilites earned, territory lost/gained

Map:
The Galaxy map need to show you which direction you are travveling like the area map does

Crafting: (im gonna be very kind here)
We need SOME clue as to what we need to do to advance to the next teir
Possibly we need items worth crafting, the teir 1 items sure arent

Uniforms:
Skirts, I want mine
Need to be able to share uniforms with your fleet and boffs
Need to be able to cancel out at any point while changing uniforms rather than having to buy it or /back to the beginning.

Borg Boffs:
Where are her unique abilities?

Better information:
If any of these things are in game already, I sure cant find them

/end my longest post ever

Edit to add this

1) After a weapon has cool down weapon does not fire (does not always happen).
Also happens in space (very annoying when you use a ability and is wasted by weapon not firing (yes i was in range/and within the arc)

2) Enemies being stuck behind objects and can hit you but you have no line of fire.

3) A filter on the bridge officer abilities would be nice, class/ground/space for example tiresome searching through all.

4)More information descriptions of what thing do would be nice (more info in general)

- The ability to gracefully exit space encounters where the spawn point has two enemy mobs under 10 km away.

- A timer of some few seconds duration so that one does not get sucked back into the same space encounter they just managed to exit.

Add this to your list, making a cover shield then making a turret, makes the turret invincible due to the cover shield while being able to fire:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=101765
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 02:08 AM
At least with the chat things I can help:

Esc -> Chat Settings will let you filter all channels for all tabs. Easier to reach by just right clicking on the chat tabs.

Not sure if I understand your second point correctly, but after you sent a line off with enter just hit enter again, and you can type the next line.

The exchange is being looked into as far as I know.

For the rest I have no informations.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 02:09 AM
They need to fix 3d space. I cannot count the number of times i have been attacked from a position below me only to discover i cannot point in that direction to aim my disrupter cannons.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 02:11 AM
Add this to your list, making a cover shield then making a turret, makes the turret invincible due to the cover shield while being able to fire:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=101765

Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2010, 02:13 AM
Re make whole land and ship combat system make better instances and also quests should not be so boring fix all these to keep +100 players over months
Lt. Commander
# 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardept View Post
They need to fix 3d space. I cannot count the number of times i have been attacked from a position below me only to discover i cannot point in that direction to aim my disrupter cannons.
I agree 80 kabbilion percent, but as I understand it that would be VERY difficult to implement so i intentionally overlooked it.
Lt. Commander
# 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by weissbrot View Post
At least with the chat things I can help:

Esc -> Chat Settings will let you filter all channels for all tabs. Easier to reach by just right clicking on the chat tabs.

Not sure if I understand your second point correctly, but after you sent a line off with enter just hit enter again, and you can type the next line.

The exchange is being looked into as far as I know.

For the rest I have no informations.
THanks for response, I just wish to turn off zone when im in Sol, My solluton to this is having a chat tab called sol I switch to when I go there that has zone off, but id rather a better fix

Maybe im bugged, but every time i type and hit enter, i have to reselect the chat window for the next line
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-04-2010, 02:40 AM
Need to ALWAYS announce downtime
Lt. Commander
# 9 Things i've noticed
02-04-2010, 02:53 AM
1) After a weapon has cool down weapon does not fire (does not always happen).
Also happens in space (very annoying when you use a ability and is wasted by weapon not firing (yes i was in range/and within the arc)

2) Enemies being stuck behind objects and can hit you but you have no line of fire.

3) A filter on the bridge officer abilities would be nice, class/ground/space for example tiresome searching through all.

4)More information descriptions of what thing do would be nice (more info in general)

Thats all i can think of for now

Edit,

This may be just me

but on ground missions mainly caves I've noticed certain spots are very dark (cant even see char) until i place a object down lighting the place to normal.

also on occasion the pop-up quest window loses texture (not always). But this only happens on ground missions.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-04-2010, 02:57 AM
- The ability to gracefully exit space encounters where the spawn point has two enemy mobs under 10 km away.

- A timer of some few seconds duration so that one does not get sucked back into the same space encounter they just managed to exit.

- Better pathfinding abilities for BOs on ground missions, especially near doorways and near furniture.

- Persistant assignment of BO powers to tool bar so that one does not need to rebuild the toolbar after increasing their BOs skill level.

- Have the orientation of ships aligned with their direction of travel from one sector to another as opposed to always having the ship aligned to the top of the map (I'd have said North but is their a North in space?)

- Fix the sector to sector spawn points. Some are completely screwed up having the player arrive in the wrong sector or on the wrong side of the sector.