Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content
Login

Lt. Commander
# 31
02-02-2010, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urmas View Post
yep and with the current score system you would get minimum prize for your effort.
and your point was? I am more concerend with winning and completing my pvp quests than whether i get 28 or 23 medals.
Lt. Commander
# 32 Ridiculous
02-02-2010, 09:26 AM
I don't much care that it is a great tactic in the game. Switching between two rifles in less than a second is just plain ridiculous. You want to switch quickly then at the very least it should drop the first weapon off your equipped slot and into your inventory to simulate your dropping it on the ground instead of taking time to sling it as you ready your second weapon.
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-02-2010, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baaddare View Post
and your point was? I am more concerend with winning and completing my pvp quests than whether i get 28 or 23 medals.
well I like to both win and get a great score 33 medals for the win

and how exactly do you take down those uber shield regen rates on a tac class otherwise?
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-04-2010, 03:19 AM
I don't know why you would want two sniper rifles when 1 rifle/assault with multibeam could do the same job by exploiting more than one exposed target.