Lt. Commander
# 21
02-04-2010, 03:26 AM
I've met some new races while doing storyline missions.

One mission that I did that was really cool was a mission where I had to help a Federation ambassador/ First Contact officer win a trade agreement with another new race -- there was a Klingon ambassador there also trying to do the same thing. What made the mission interesting for me was the fact that the Ambassador was the child that McCoy delivered in the old series in a cave -- I can't remember the name of the episode, but it was the one where the Federation and the Klingons where vying for the allegiance of a new warlike race -- their leaders were called "Teers" and they were like 7 feet tall.

I won't give the mission away...just to say that once again, the player competes with the Klingons to gain the trade agreement, similar to the same storyline from that episode from The Old Series. Also...as a side note...the Princess is...well...scantily clad. That also made it a bit interesting from an eye-candy point of view....
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-04-2010, 03:50 AM
Well theres fields near me, where you wont find any random indiginous lifeforms coming out of hiding to greet me..

Then again, most of them would be chavs.