Lt. Commander
When using this ability that is supposed to increase shield penetration for energy weapons, I can't really see any difference. Anyone know if this is working as intended? I have around 6 point in it on my BO and on the parent skill I have around 6 points too. I really think I should see something happening. But when I fire on an enemy I don't really seem to be doing anymore hull damage past shields.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlvs View Post
When using this ability that is supposed to increase shield penetration for energy weapons, I can't really see any difference. Anyone know if this is working as intended? I have around 6 point in it on my BO and on the parent skill I have around 6 points too. I really think I should see something happening. But when I fire on an enemy I don't really seem to be doing anymore hull damage past shields.
if you move the mouse over the item it give the impression that it just adds extra dmg to your weapons... not sure though i have it and use it but it doesnt really seem to make a diffrence..
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 10:18 PM
I also see absolutely no effect in this skill. I've tested it several times. It simply does nothing. It's supposed to remove damage from your weapon, and cause extra damage directly to the ship, but that doesn't happen, or at least, there's no change in the combat logs.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 10:18 PM
I am having no luck with it either
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2010, 04:57 AM
I've replaced this skill now with extend shields.. far more usefull and it definatly works.