Lt. Commander
# 1 Torp Spreaad I bug? maybe?
02-04-2010, 05:21 AM
A funny thing happened last night when I was playing. I was working on a new binds and I can quickly smash torp spread and fire all torps. I am using the standard torp you get with the first ship. all of a sudden when I was doing the spread 9 torps went forth. I thought it was a fluke but every so often I can get anwhere from 4 to 9 torps going off on a spread. is this a bug?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falstaf
A funny thing happened last night when I was playing. I was working on a new binds and I can quickly smash torp spread and fire all torps. I am using the standard torp you get with the first ship. all of a sudden when I was doing the spread 9 torps went forth. I thought it was a fluke but every so often I can get anwhere from 4 to 9 torps going off on a spread. is this a bug?
its lag.

And a well known issue.

it does nothing for damage though.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 06:22 AM
I thought it signified a critical strike when this happens?

I only hate how they don't detonate until they are way past the targets half the time. Seems a more accurate timer would be possible given its the 25th century and all.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 06:47 AM
good to know as for some reason this is the first time I used Torp Spread on my ship and it was really strange to see that many go off at once