Lt. Commander
# 1 Jenna Romaine
02-04-2010, 06:43 AM
Im currently a Lieutenant Commander level 2. I would like to know at what point can i go talk to the other ancientest in memory alpha besides Romaine? Ive used here store to make 15 large hypos and she still isnt introducing me to them?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshuamb View Post
Im currently a Lieutenant Commander level 2. I would like to know at what point can i go talk to the other ancientest in memory alpha besides Romaine? Ive used here store to make 15 large hypos and she still isnt introducing me to them?
You may need to start over .. per the patch notes from this morning, they have finally made it so you can advance past her.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brynthe
You may need to start over .. per the patch notes from this morning, they have finally made it so you can advance past her.
Well you could before... but not as a solo player Took a couple of people in my fleet to provide the required mats!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 06:45 AM
Check the link in my sig...

However, things have been changed today, we don't have the newest numbers yet!
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2010, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telumendil
Check the link in my sig...

However, things have been changed today, we don't have the newest numbers yet!
Haha, you really should check his link in his thread! its an awesome forum thread (i am completely impartial...)
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-04-2010, 06:51 AM
I'll check again when I log in tonight after work...but how can you start over if you've already completed the original mission to speak with Jenna? Anyone playing post-patch done this yet?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-04-2010, 06:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScouseSandwich View Post
Haha, you really should check his link in his thread! its an awesome forum thread (i am completely impartial...)
Make a new character might work
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-04-2010, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScouseSandwich View Post

Should have known you'd have a look in here

* waves *
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-04-2010, 06:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by socom242 View Post
I'll check again when I log in tonight after work...but how can you start over if you've already completed the original mission to speak with Jenna? Anyone playing post-patch done this yet?
Sorry, I should have been more clear, I don't know if what you've previously given to Romaine will count towards the newly adjusted requirement, so you may just need to go back and try some more combines to see if it will let you advance.