Lt. Commander
# 11
02-04-2010, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krishatherley View Post
It's about time the Death Penalty issue was put to a vote.

A petition has been set up to collect signatures and will be presented to Cryptic in the near future. Please sign, bump and promote this petition to show Cryptic that they are going to have to listen to their paying subscribers in the future.

http://www.petitiononline.co.uk/peti...ath-penalty/65

Hope to see the supporters signing it soon
You want death penalty ? Go play EVE ...
I'll leave you the link so you'll be able to get to it ASAP : http://www.eveonline.com

*waves*
Lt. Commander
# 12 optional
02-04-2010, 07:42 AM
Quote:

A petition has been set up to collect signatures and will be presented to Cryptic in the near future. Please sign, bump and promote this petition to show Cryptic that they are going to have to listen to their paying subscribers in the future.

i think it should be optional. where you have the option just like pvp to turn it on for a death penalty and perhaps get more experience that way.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-04-2010, 07:43 AM
In before the lock!
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-04-2010, 07:46 AM
This games got quite a hard learning curve so i dont think there should be a penalty in the first 15 ranks after that there should be some kinda of loss because without it theres not much of a challange if you know when you die nothings going to happen.

Wether its skill point loss or armour breaking or sumit but i think there needs to be one.

I'm taking this from my champions online expereince no death penalty did nothing but make everyone bash the keys as fast as they could die and respawn who cares if you die when theres no penalty.

Maybe they should ghost you and give you a rocket pack as a ghost and have you fly to your ship in space which is 5 times slower then impluse not full lol

Or get repair bills for your ship lol

Take the pettion off and keep it as a discussion.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-04-2010, 07:48 AM
No!!!!!

Lol
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-04-2010, 08:00 AM
I don't want a harsh penatly like loss of ship or character. But as others have pointed out, loss of crew or something to that effect is needed. Otherwise you get the zerg mentality that kills immersion.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-04-2010, 08:00 AM
Quote:

ITS about time you and people like you stop this petitioning... PLEASE, stop!
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-04-2010, 08:02 AM
Bunp for death penality!... with "Abandon Ship" button!
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-04-2010, 08:09 AM
Death penalty is a MUST! This game needs it. Money is easy to come by and it should be attached to the monetary repair or recrew fit, or something.

I support a death penalty.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-04-2010, 08:11 AM
oh dear,who let the trolls out and fed them........petition for death penalty,you should be penalized for even bringing it up,theres not need for a death penalty UNTIL they fix the damn npc spawn camps in deep sace encounters.....

NO TO THE DEATH PENALTY!!!
Closed Thread