Lt. Commander
ok so i got the TOS Enterprise from GS preorder and couldnt be happier. While there isnt much customization, just colors and skin texture, i am ok with that. BUT..... Devs this is aimed at u, I was really hoping it would have come with a TOS BRIDGE. At least make it an option choice for those of us who have the ship.... even if its in-game credits like the other options, i would be ok with that.

anyone out there want to back me up??
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 11:14 PM
Okay this is a really stupid question. I preoredered my game and now I can't find my TOS constitution anywhere. I walk around SB1 and nope nadda nothing. So where is it. and how do I get it?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 11:21 PM
i agree it was the first thing i done when i got the ship an was disappointed when it wasnt there
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 11:21 PM
it in the c-store ... its a free bee, along with the red matter devise and the titles ..... u claim them then they go into ur inventory. from there u double click the ship and u can then use it

according to the c-store u can download the ship once per character.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raneko View Post
Okay this is a really stupid question. I preoredered my game and now I can't find my TOS constitution anywhere. I walk around SB1 and nope nadda nothing. So where is it. and how do I get it?
press the down arrow by the mini map an go to the C-Store an click on it it will go to your inventory double click it there an it will go to the ship area an you go there to make it your default ship
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-03-2010, 11:28 PM
Go to the C-Store (drop down that little arrow below the corner map), go to the special unlocks tab and it should be there as a free item to purchase. Once purchased it appears in your inventory. Right click and choose equip. You can then go to the shipyard, find the guy to 'select your ship' and you can make it your main ship. You can customise the ship material and a couple of colours at the guy to 'customise your ship'.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-03-2010, 11:31 PM
i agree. TOS bridge would be nice!
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-04-2010, 12:20 AM
OP I'm with you.

I love my TOS Constitution class. It is awesome to fly around the universe killing Klingons in my TOS Enterprise (well, mine is the Valkyrie). I've always wanted to do that and now I can.

I agree a TOS bridge would be great. Complete with TOS con and stations.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-04-2010, 01:35 AM
If the Devs design another time travel episode that involves a trip back to visit the TOS Enterprise itself, then it could easily involve a classic Constitution bridge being constructed, and then made available during customization for TOS Connie captains, cough cough.

I have to admit the first thing I did when I got it was go to customization to see if the classic bridge was available. But I wasn't really disappointed when it wasn't. Personally, I'm not going to be spending a lot of time on that ship anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-04-2010, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuber
If the Devs design another time travel episode that involves a trip back to visit the TOS Enterprise itself, then it could easily involve a classic Constitution bridge being constructed, and then made available during customization for TOS Connie captains, cough cough.

I have to admit the first thing I did when I got it was go to customization to see if the classic bridge was available. But I wasn't really disappointed when it wasn't. Personally, I'm not going to be spending a lot of time on that ship anyway.
agreed it wount be my main shipeither , but it will be my starter from her on, and i will fly it for fun every once and a while. I just really wish there was a TOS bridge