Lt. Commander
# 11
02-04-2010, 08:14 AM
Summons is in the mail, Cryptic. You have violated my civil rights by not allowing me preference of phaser colors on intellectual property I do not own, only pay a monthly fee to use within its intended parameters as clearly stated in the TOS. Is this the Federation or communism?
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-04-2010, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucio_Jenkins
Think he was being sarcastic in his first post...
Yes, I was being sarcastic and critical of all the whiner-babies who can't let people have fun.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-04-2010, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayrith View Post
Hey, neat, my cynical post asking for a removal of all other non-canon content was removed!

How's that for irony?

Or just sad, as they(stormshade) can't take criticism.
Jayrith, don't play. You should be thankful they removed that post. Now you can briefly keep your rep intact.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-04-2010, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Yes, I was being sarcastic and critical of all the whiner-babies who can't let people have fun.
Since you quoted and totally shellacked me, apparently just by stating Cryptic's stance on the matter and the fact that I liked the color-change option makes me a whiner baby.

Like I'm really gonna trust your judegement about what fun is.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-04-2010, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aggressor27 View Post
How is it these canon elites missed the blurb about Star Fleet's amendment to regulation allowing captains free reign on their ship's standard uniform?
Because ship phaser color isn't part of the uniform worn by those in Starfleet.

I heard somewhere else on the forums this was actually CBS's doing. Of course that was just speculation, not official so take it for what it's worth.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-04-2010, 09:19 AM
I think its sad that the powerhues are gone. Ship customization is a big selling point for this game, and picking the color of your weapons is just cool. I think a lot of it had to do with people complaining about some super-powered purple phaser blasting their ship, and trying to blame the color of the opponent's weapons instead of their own ability or the tactical situation. Either that, or the players rushing to the end game want everyone else to know how big a percentage of their life they have devoted to this game since it came out, Or it even could be PvPers complaining that they can't figure out what types of weapons their enemies are using, and thus find themselves unable to easily tailor their ship to their opponents. My bottom line on the issue is that I believe I picked a powerhue that, as far as I know, is unavailable through the actual weapons of the game, and I want my weapons to be my color.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-04-2010, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USSNighthawk
Because ship phaser color isn't part of the uniform worn by those in Starfleet.

I heard somewhere else on the forums this was actually CBS's doing. Of course that was just speculation, not official so take it for what it's worth.
The post that was referring to was deleted. Disregard.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-04-2010, 07:53 PM
I just miss my Pink Quantums

Now I cant name my Galaxy Class the U.S.S. Pink Torpedo
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-04-2010, 07:56 PM
Quote:
......and then start policing non-cannon names or names referencing other movies/shows/cult classics, like Captain Stern.
The Inquisition will be policing all names.......

=][=