Lt. Commander
# 1 Costume color choices flaky?
02-04-2010, 07:44 AM
I've changed the colors of my uniform as well as my crew members' uniforms. When we become the away team only one of the members have the colors I assigned. My uniform is still the default grey but on the character select screen and everywhere else I see my new modified colors. Why aren't these changes taking effect? or is it a known bug and I'm behind the power curve here?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 08:27 AM
Not sure if this is an actual bug or not..

But could you check and see that if you have any armor equipped you right click it in game on your equipment screen and see if it's set to hidden or not?

It sounds like you might have equipped armor and not set it to hidden, and the paper doll equipment windows etc aren't updating...

Though this is just a guess. I think slot of the armors have a greyish color on them.
If this isn't the case go ahead and bug it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 08:34 AM
The problem is that you only have one bridge officer, and that is the one that has the colors you selected. The other NPCs are just random "security" NPCs that join you on your missions until you have enough Bridge Officers to fill an entire away team yourself.

Currently, there is no way to change the uniforms of the rest of your "crew".. only your bridge officers and yourself.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 08:37 AM
Ah yes.. the random redshirts... I hadn't thought about them.. shame.. since they're so helpful as shields for the main characters...
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2010, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taran_Tatsuuchi View Post
Ah yes.. the random redshirts... I hadn't thought about them.. shame.. since they're so helpful as shields for the main characters...

That's the life....and death....of a Redshirt.

Lt. Commander
# 6
02-04-2010, 08:54 AM
oooh all this makes sense. and no I wasn't referring to the redshirts. I have all my officers outfitted.
I didn't know there was an option to show armor... and evidently it must be overriding my default uniform. that would also explain why on one of my landings I was ALL un-color-coordinated to the extreme. Good thing there is no fashion police. whew! dodged a bullet there.

ty ty for everthing guys.