Lt. Commander
# 11
02-04-2010, 07:58 AM
Infact,

As well as trying to troll, I would also like to know if STO subscribers might be able to get a free trial to play CO, and vice versa.

Hows that for trolling?
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-04-2010, 07:59 AM
In short... CO pretty much sucks... great character creator, horrible content... and WAAAAAY too much 4th while crap. If you want a good super hero mmo, play CoH... yes, older by many years... but a better game. Or, cross your fingers for DC online to turn out good.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-04-2010, 08:01 AM
Its new, it has blemishes.

But for Super Hero combat, CO is the only game imo.

I cant play CoX anymore, too slow.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-04-2010, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by badbal View Post
Its new, it has blemishes.

But for Super Hero combat, CO is the only game imo.

I cant play CoX anymore, too slow.
Did you even play past, like, level 5? Auto punch to build up "rage" or whatever it's referred to in CO is boring as helll. CoH is nonstop clickity click power after glorious power.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-04-2010, 09:24 AM
I prefer the faster combat in Champions over what is in CoH. Both games have their advantages, though. I prefer the content and storylines in CoH over those in Champions, but I like the character creator and combat system from Champions.

But CoH messed up with the implementation of the Architect system. Now the only that happens there it seems is Architect farms which Ravenstein finds boooooooring.

Maybe in a year or two Champions will catch up with content.

But anyway, if you play STO you can know the basics of Champions in like 5 minutes. Same engine, similar concepts. Except instead of tooling around space in a spaceship fighting Klingons you run around Canada and The City in spandex fighting large hams.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-04-2010, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrceval View Post
In short... CO pretty much sucks... great character creator, horrible content... and WAAAAAY too much 4th while crap. If you want a good super hero mmo, play CoH... yes, older by many years... but a better game. Or, cross your fingers for DC online to turn out good.
DC Online will be fun and Free to play!