Lt. Commander
As a Klingon player the fact that this is a Federation only keyboard is rather upsetting but I assume a Klingon version will be out soon..

http://s695.photobucket.com/albums/v...ent=NewTch.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 10:01 AM
This is a hysterical post. Good work on that keyboard... very handy!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 10:03 AM
oh.. that was GREAT
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidious
As a Klingon player the fact that this is a Federation only keyboard is rather upsetting but I assume a Klingon version will be out soon..

http://s695.photobucket.com/albums/v...ent=NewTch.jpg
Where can I buy one? I have googled it and checked on Amazon.com but haven't found it could you post a link to a retailer?

Lol.

Will the Klingon version just be a big giant cushion so you can beat you head against it because of the Fed Ball?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2010, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doogie

Will the Klingon version just be a big giant cushion so you can beat you head against it because of the Fed Ball?
No cushions needed , new rig types are all the rage recently , haven't you heard ?

:p

Btw the Keyboard , LMAO ! I guess that's what happens when you try to design a game for X-Box and Microsoft really doesn't want it on there system. You're left with a dumbed down game for no apparent reason.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-04-2010, 11:09 AM
If you buy one, I highly suggest you the option waterbird accessory
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-04-2010, 11:17 AM
loved it, though i heard on the rumour mill that theres some QQ as the 'I WIN' button doesnt work, it just opens a start menu...
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-04-2010, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnek View Post
loved it, though i heard on the rumour mill that theres some QQ as the 'I WIN' button doesnt work, it just opens a start menu...
Just need the new firmware drivers to fix it
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-04-2010, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuk View Post
No cushions needed , new rig types are all the rage recently , haven't you heard ?

:p

Btw the Keyboard , LMAO ! I guess that's what happens when you try to design a game for X-Box and Microsoft really doesn't want it on there system. You're left with a dumbed down game for no apparent reason.
Not to be nitpicky but I don't think it was that Microsoft didn't want it, it's just that Microsoft probably wouldn't allow them an in-game store without them getting a cut of it (or probably wanted them to sell everything on xbox live).

As much as I like my Xbox, and some features of Xbox Live. Microsoft are pretty pathetic when it comes to developers using it for anything besides making Microsoft more money.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-04-2010, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonster
Not to be nitpicky but I don't think it was that Microsoft didn't want it, it's just that Microsoft probably wouldn't allow them an in-game store without them getting a cut of it (or probably wanted them to sell everything on xbox live).

As much as I like my Xbox, and some features of Xbox Live. Microsoft are pretty pathetic when it comes to developers using it for anything besides making Microsoft more money.
You're probably correct , but it's still Microsoft putting up the road block . It's a symantic and I'm not at issue with what you're saying. Cryptic should probably abondon the idea of getting this to PS 3 or X-box and move to making this the PC game it should be. With proper UI and features that make PC MMO so interesting and fun.