Lt. Commander
# 11
02-04-2010, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHawkes
i heard that it was stolen by the staff of the K8 in order to go back in time and fight in a war.

very nice reference to babylon 5 here, thanks..forgotten about this ..thanks for the trip down memory lane

dont know if anyone has mentioned this, but isnt it a bit of a coincidence that the undine races shipes resemble the vorlon ships?? im not complaining..i love both sets of ships
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-04-2010, 10:57 AM
actually now that you mention it they do. it didnt occur to me until you pointed it out... i declare that there should be a B5 MMO! fi there was i'd play it as well as this..
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-04-2010, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhaw121
actually now that you mention it they do. it didnt occur to me until you pointed it out... i declare that there should be a B5 MMO! fi there was i'd play it as well as this..
oh yeah me too, i looooved that show..hated they ended it..i bought all the films even that short lived doomed spin off they made..all on dvd on my shelf right over there, but yeah..first time i saw them on voyager i thought...hmmm...awwwwfully familiar those ships and being bio ships too??..i like to think of it as a homage to the vorlons/B5